Who's the best golfer in the State

FrOnTrOlLbRo_31

Jason Millard from Riverdale should definitely be considered when you talk about the best in the state. I don't know if you've been reading the papers, but he's been lighting it up! Here are hs scores over the past few weeks:

Murfreesboro Invitational at Champion's Run - 68

Stan McNabb Invitational at Lakewood CC - 67

Early Bird Classic at Cookeville Country Club - 63

First match vs. Smyrna and LaVergne at Indian Hills GC - 71

Second Match vs. Lebanon at Lebanon Country Club - 63

Millard seems to be playing pretty good right now. Keep it up! Good luck the rest of the way!

Oh, and he shot 62 at Clarksville Country Club in the second round at the Memorial to win by 6 shots.

Don't forget about the rest of his team either, their team scores for those same tournaments and matches were 298, 304, 281, 287, and 287.

When is this boy going pro. Based on thoses scores, I think I would consider skipping college and start challenging Tiger for his rightful crown.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im really excited for jason as well as the rest of our golf team at riverdale, his scores spoke for themselves as posted earlier but i also think as a team they are championship caliber. i would love to see them win it all this year and/or millard win the individual :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...