Coffee County AT Brentwood WEEK ZERO

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The second game will not be as easy of a win as Coffee Co thinks it will be.

Right. Last year it was close. Considering how CC only ran about 3-4 plays over and over again, I am surprised that they won. If CC opens it up this year like in the last few games last season, hopefully it will be a much wider gap in the final score. However, that is week one and this topic is week zero. All I can say is "Bruise the Bruins, Raiders!"

Right. Last year it was close. Considering how CC only ran about 3-4 plays over and over again, I am surprised that they won. If CC opens it up this year like in the last few games last season, hopefully it will be a much wider gap in the final score. However, that is week one and this topic is week zero. All I can say is "Bruise the Bruins, Raiders!"

Brentwood will be too much for CC. Last yr Brentwood totally dominated. CC did score on a long td pass.

14-7 Brentwood @ halftime

24-21 CC Final

The Raiders' last minute field goal breaks the tie after a comeback drive in the 4th quarter mainly due to QB scrambles and long gains by LeHawkins. The failure of most losing teams is that they under-estimate the opponent's defense. B)

14-7 Brentwood @ halftime

24-21 CC Final

The Raiders' last minute field goal breaks the tie after a comeback drive in the 4th quarter mainly due to QB scrambles and long gains by LeHawkins. The failure of most losing teams is that they under-estimate the opponent's defense. B)

You have'nt been by practice and seen CC' s place kicker.

You have'nt been by practice and seen CC' s place kicker.

This irritates me. I've watched practice almost every night since it started this season, you people are writing them off while sitting at your computer in the AC. They were out there today when it was 103° in full pads. They work hard and then they get on here and see the negative stuff people from Coffee Co have to say. Well have some faith. They are working hard. That says a lot more than me and you sitting in front of our PC talking about them. They're going to pull it all together, and be some fantastic entertainment on Friday nights.