Lake County

bballchamps

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew, guys its been a hot one the last couple of days!! that maybe an understatment. Anyway I hope everyone is staying hydrated and safe. The Lake Co. scrimmage will be this Friday, Aug. 4 at Alamo. We will probably get started around 3:00 p.m. Good luck to everyone practicing stay safe and let's all hope for an injury free fall camp.

Edited by wardawg2038

That's very funny...Lake co has 4 or 5 guys that will be playing at the next level..but more than that..Lake co has a team...

you are right for once... some one must have told you what lake has... what they have is a good coach and some great kids. maybe you could help barger with your fans perception of the game.. you know it always looks different from the side line..GIVE LAKE COUNTY THERE PROPS. they very well may win the state in 1a. had dyer county not recruited flowers lake would be a definate contender... :D

Dyersburg and Lake Co. went in perimeter drills last Thursday. Overall both teams looked a little rusty. Dyersburg has some great athletes and plenty of speed. They will definitely be a contender in the toughest AAA region of the state IMO. Coach Counce does a good job down there and is well respected. Good luck to the trojans and have an injury free fall camp.

you are right for once... some one must have told you what lake has... what they have is a good coach and some great kids. maybe you could help barger with your fans perception of the game.. you know it always looks different from the side line..GIVE LAKE COUNTY THERE PROPS. they very well may win the state in 1a. had dyer county not recruited flowers lake would be a definate contender... :)

I was replying to someone that seems to think Lake Co is all just Springer....but I will answer your post about me being right for once and someone must have told me..For your information..I have probably seen more Lake Co games than anybody stll alive..I promise I would be in the top 5...You may even be one of coach Barger's coaches..I doubt it because he's just hired a couple..But even if you are one of the older coaches ..I know I have seen Lake Co play more than you..I have never said Coach Barger wasn't a good person or a good coach..I just wanted him to throw the old play book away..And we have talked about that..I've never said he didn't have great kids..I expected this group to do well..Maybe I expected too much..but with 21 starters coming back last year..I believe most people would think it could be a special year ..But..still..don't talk about something you don't know as far as I must have ask someone..I know more about the Lake Co teams over the past 30 years than you will ever want to know and unless you are a coach the past 3 years and actually know these players..I know more about this team

you are right for once... some one must have told you what lake has... what they have is a good coach and some great kids. maybe you could help barger with your fans perception of the game.. you know it always looks different from the side line..GIVE LAKE COUNTY THERE PROPS. they very well may win the state in 1a. had dyer county not recruited flowers lake would be a definate contender... :angry:

By the way..The post isn't up anymore and it's hard to remember some names because there are so many L.C. fans but aren't you the one that ask if my son was going to be an All-American like his Pops..I told you ..I didn't know if he would be or not..but he was going to play baseball against Lake Co about a week later..I told you he would be the pitcher,catcher and 3rd baseman..And I told you he could hit it out if he got hold of one..Did you go like I wanted you to?If you did..You would have seen he was about 10-14 in the tournament..He hit a couple out..one off the fence and one about a foot from the fence..In other words..against Lake Co he just about hit a home run all 3 times he batted..Plus..he pitched two games against Lake Co..won both games..The two games he didn't pitch against Lake Co..Lake Co won...But..I doubt if you were there...Somebody probably had to tell you about it!

Edited by mrbigster