Trousdale Co. @ Macon Co. Week 0

geo1126

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I have to say is that I think Macon is going to suprise alot of people this year. I just can't wait. I wait all year for High School football season. It's the most wonderful time of the year, and now it is upon us. I hope to see a large crowd at Pat Parker Field as usual. As far as who wins, that is going to be hard to say with it being the first game of the season. Personally I don't think it will be a blowout either way. I think it will come down to turnovers, and pentiles. My prediction is Macon 24 Trousdale 17. Everyone come out and pack the stadium. Good luck to both team and let have a safe and exciting game.

Seriously I mean come on...TC's water-boys could put up 6 points on Macon...TC wins this game pretty big...TC-31 Macon-7 (that is if Macon hits their extra point this year)...

I love the trash talk TC football fans put up every year...It's so much fun to read what you all have to say...but yall back it up...that's why yall are one of my favorite high school football teams...even though you did beat my home town by 90 last year... :D

I love the trash talk TC football fans put up every year...It's so much fun to read what you all have to say...but yall back it up...that's why yall are one of my favorite high school football teams...even though you did beat my home town by 90 last year... :ph34r:

I've got the solution. Why dont Macon County and Red Boiling Springs combine both teams and form there own hockey team. Not football, thats embarrising. Hockey would work because teeth are not required and you could widdle your sticks and use cow chips for the puck..Let them dry well first though. You could sell boiled corn and that sulfer water at the concession. Your band could perform on skates, and the cheerleaders could wear Trousdale County sweatshirts like they do when there at home.

I've got the solution. Why dont Macon County and Red Boiling Springs combine both teams and form there own hockey team. Not football, thats embarrising. Hockey would work because teeth are not required and you could widdle your sticks and use cow chips for the puck..Let them dry well first though. You could sell boiled corn and that sulfer water at the concession. Your band could perform on skates, and the cheerleaders could wear Trousdale County sweatshirts like they do when there at home.

WE'LL SEE WHO'S EMBARRASSED COME FRIDAY, LOUD MOUTH! <_<

that may be the single funniest post i've ever read! even funnier cause it's all true!!! :lol: