Trousdale Co. @ Macon Co. Week 0

geo1126

It's always a tricky thing when you are talking about high school kids and emotions. MC has to be careful not to be to high before the game and in th first few minutes. As much as emotion can lift you early, it can leave you drained later on. Good luck to both and I'm sure Hudson's memory will be well honored as it should. :thumb:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always a tricky thing when you are talking about high school kids and emotions. MC has to be careful not to be to high before the game and in th first few minutes. As much as emotion can lift you early, it can leave you drained later on. Good luck to both and I'm sure Hudson's memory will be well honored as it should. ;)

Hudson will be missed but he will be there in spirit and in everyones hearts. As for the game I believe how we play this game will determine how the rest of the season will be. Good Luck Tigers! ;)

I'm sure we will miss Hudson, but our D is awesome the way I hear it. We need some receivers who can catch then the running game will be a factor then. It can be a average back , but he could be a threat with a good passing team. ;)

Getting blanked by Springfield 35-0,sounds like the defense needs the improvement?

Getting blanked by Springfield 35-0,sounds like the defense needs the improvement?

Man, they didn't even want to play that game I heard cause they just wrapped up their 2 a days. They were exhausted before the game. We'll see how they do against their hardest opponents the first two games and yea it's hartsville and westmoreland. It's all downhill from there. ;)

This will be one of Trousdale's 4 losses this regular season.

Macon

Smith

Gordonsville

Friendship

The talent pool has been drained in Trousdale for a while. I just don't see TC being able to compete with these other schools on their schedule.

is it true that TC has had a couple key injuries and a three year lineman not returning,saw it on 1A reigon 4 topic,fact or fiction?

This will be one of Trousdale's 4 losses this regular season.

Macon

Smith

Gordonsville

Friendship

The talent pool has been drained in Trousdale for a while. I just don't see TC being able to compete with these other schools on their schedule.

WRONG!!! TC may end up 8-2 on the season but 6-4 that's wishful thinking.