Trousdale Co. @ Macon Co. Week 0

geo1126

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am excited about football season. TCHS will have some big shoes to fill and expectations are high from these 2005 State Champions. MCHS has a newfound passing game (discovered late last season). What about MCHS recievers? Gotta have somebody who can catch the ball. As much as I'd like to see MCHS win, I believe TCHS will walk away with a W. Please Jackets, no 90-0!

I think Macon County will suprise alot of people this year. They may not have the running game they had last year, but it will still be pretty good. The thing that will help them this year is the passing game that they suddenly found last year in the Station Camp game. I believe that the good passing game will open up the running game and make it more effective. So be on the lookout for Macon this year, they will do good. As for the game in week 0. Trousdale always has a good team year after year. But showed a few years ago that they can be beat by Macon County. I see that happening again this year, but it won't be easy. This should be a emotional game for the Tigers, and if they come out playing from their heart then I say Macon comes out on top 28-24. If they come out playing sloppy and without heart then it could be a long night for the Tigers. Trousdale comes out on top 42-14. That's just my prediction let's see what ahppen in a couple of weeks.

Go Tigers

I think Macon County will suprise alot of people this year. They may not have the running game they had last year, but it will still be pretty good. The thing that will help them this year is the passing game that they suddenly found last year in the Station Camp game. I believe that the good passing game will open up the running game and make it more effective. So be on the lookout for Macon this year, they will do good. As for the game in week 0. Trousdale always has a good team year after year. But showed a few years ago that they can be beat by Macon County. I see that happening again this year, but it won't be easy. This should be a emotional game for the Tigers, and if they come out playing from their heart then I say Macon comes out on top 28-24. If they come out playing sloppy and without heart then it could be a long night for the Tigers. Trousdale comes out on top 42-14. That's just my prediction let's see what ahppen in a couple of weeks.

Go Tigers

I will take the second choice.