Trousdale Co. @ Macon Co. Week 0

geo1126

That was the one that got me too. State title, yea right. I also loved the 3-A comments. Hum, if I recall Trousdale made the playoffs every year they were in 3-A, and 4th round at that. In most cases it was 65 players against about 16 from Hartsville, how can you compete with that. Fresh bodies every play. Oh yea and the back to 1-A thing, shut up! Thats not Trousdale's decision, that comes from the TSSAA. Also, when Hartsville was asked to move up, it was to 2-A, they decided to go up to 3-A so they didnt have to play the private recruiters. Yea I said it...RECRUITERS. I am upset now! So off on a limb I go..If Macon County scores more than 8 points, I will personally apologize for all the corn and whittling and hockey jokes.. But if they dont..You must apoligize to me. Deal? :ph34r:

I am waiting for you to apoligize! :thumb:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the one that got me too. State title, yea right. I also loved the 3-A comments. Hum, if I recall Trousdale made the playoffs every year they were in 3-A, and 4th round at that. In most cases it was 65 players against about 16 from Hartsville, how can you compete with that. Fresh bodies every play. Oh yea and the back to 1-A thing, shut up! Thats not Trousdale's decision, that comes from the TSSAA. Also, when Hartsville was asked to move up, it was to 2-A, they decided to go up to 3-A so they didnt have to play the private recruiters. Yea I said it...RECRUITERS. I am upset now! So off on a limb I go..If Macon County scores more than 8 points, I will personally apologize for all the corn and whittling and hockey jokes.. But if they dont..You must apoligize to me. Deal? :lol:

Ok we're waiting ! Great game Tigers looks to me like we've got some good recievers. Just keep playing as a TEAM.