Harpeth@Loretto

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Harpeth is as improved as I believe then they should look very good against Loretto. The Waverly-Harpeth scrimmage should be interesting. Both teams really showed improvement towards the end of last season (although Harpeth's didn't show in the W-L column) and both are right on the brink of winning games.

Harpeth's a team that returns a quarterback in Giltner who really improved as the season progressed last year. He will be a solid field general for Loope's team. The backfield will be the strength of the team without a doubt in my opinion. Aaron Collier along with Hunter & Patrick Clark will be players who've played for the past three years now. Whether Harpeth is a playoff team or not in 5-2A I promise you that they'll be one of the top rushing teams in that region this year.

Harpeth's a team that returns a quarterback in Giltner who really improved as the season progressed last year. He will be a solid field general for Loope's team. The backfield will be the strength of the team without a doubt in my opinion. Aaron Collier along with Hunter & Patrick Clark will be players who've played for the past three years now. Whether Harpeth is a playoff team or not in 5-2A I promise you that they'll be one of the top rushing teams in that region this year.

Yea about that, Kevin Giltner quit. ANd now starting quarterback is Jeremy Roark, he has a good arm and the strength as a freshman for this region, benching 225 easily. They also have a new freshman lineman 6'3 295 benches 295, he is a good kid. They needed some new lineman seeing how they only return one starting lineman.

Yea about that, Kevin Giltner quit. ANd now starting quarterback is Jeremy Roark, he has a good arm and the strength as a freshman for this region, benching 225 easily. They also have a new freshman lineman 6'3 295 benches 295, he is a good kid. They needed some new lineman seeing how they only return one starting lineman.

So Kevin is just going to concentrate on basketball I guess. Thanks for that early info buddy. I would have been shocked not to see him taking the snaps when Harpeth plays in the game before Cheatham at the jamboree in a few weeks.

HHS man, hows it goin..i didnt realize that was you...woo been a while..

But Losing Giltner could hurt, but Harpeth can get thru it def.

Its going pretty good, but yea i thought that losing giltner was going to be tough as well but i honestly think harpeth has already gotten over the loss. Like i said ROark has gotten strong over the summer, stronger than giltner, the only thing that roark doesnt have is experience in a high school football game. But that isnt going to matter because we moved Miles the only starter returning to the line and rushing the starting tight end who has gotten bigger and stronger to the left side of the line, from what I have heard the holes are huge and ready for clark, and collier to go threw. And i honestly think this is going to be the senior class to change the ways of harpeth to old traditions. I dont know about playoffs, but i do know if they were in the 6-2aa region they would be their. :thumb: