Harpeth@Loretto

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sources say Loretto wins by 2 touchdowns. Way to go!

WEll its was 28-19, harpeth, no refs. Very rough game, i dont know were you heard loretto by 2 touchdowns, but i can see were you can get that, loretto wont come in top 4 in that region because it looks like all they teach them in practice is to hold clip and cheap shot, but if all games didnt have refs they would be right up their. Jeremy Roark looked pretty good, for harpeth, he got us down field very well. Our running backs did very good, with our line really stepping up. The first ten plays of harpeth's defense were terrible giving up two of lorettos three touchdowns. After that it was pretty settle, loretto really couldnt move the ball that well. Harpeth is really looking forward to making this a positive and getting ready for cheatham. But the scrimmage actually got called due to Zack Rushing tweeking his acl that he tore in the fairview game last year, and then the talking continued, and their coach just said time to end this. Loretto's quarterback threw two picks to Harpeth's first year kicker who decided he wanted to try and play safety, Paul Fenner. Paul was a pleasant suprise to our team. ANd loretto didnt look like their running game went down any due to gordons departure. It did look like loretto hit the weight room and that could help thim in the long run. Their line isnt as good as people say.

How did this one go????? I saw a couple of Harpeth's players today at the Cheatham-Fairview scrimmage :lol:

How did cheatham look in the game along with fairview.

WEll its was 28-19, harpeth, no refs. Very rough game, i dont know were you heard loretto by 2 touchdowns, but i can see were you can get that, loretto wont come in top 4 in that region because it looks like all they teach them in practice is to hold clip and cheap shot, but if all games didnt have refs they would be right up their. Jeremy Roark looked pretty good, for harpeth, he got us down field very well. Our running backs did very good, with our line really stepping up. The first ten plays of harpeth's defense were terrible giving up two of lorettos three touchdowns. After that it was pretty settle, loretto really couldnt move the ball that well. Harpeth is really looking forward to making this a positive and getting ready for cheatham. But the scrimmage actually got called due to Zack Rushing tweeking his acl that he tore in the fairview game last year, and then the talking continued, and their coach just said time to end this. Loretto's quarterback threw two picks to Harpeth's first year kicker who decided he wanted to try and play safety, Paul Fenner. Paul was a pleasant suprise to our team. ANd loretto didnt look like their running game went down any due to gordons departure. It did look like loretto hit the weight room and that could help thim in the long run. Their line isnt as good as people say.

How did cheatham look in the game along with fairview.

Typical first scrimmage for the Cubs. Looked good at times offensively but they need to limit turnovers in the red zone. Defensively the Cubs looked like a team consisted mainly of sophomores (meaning lots of improvement is needed).

Does Harpeth scrimmage Waverly Tuesday???? I saw where in the Leaf Chronicle it said Mont. Cent. scrimmages Waverly Tue. and Northeast Fri.

Typical first scrimmage for the Cubs. Looked good at times offensively but they need to limit turnovers in the red zone. Defensively the Cubs looked like a team consisted mainly of sophomores (meaning lots of improvement is needed).

Does Harpeth scrimmage Waverly Tuesday???? I saw where in the Leaf Chronicle it said Mont. Cent. scrimmages Waverly Tue. and Northeast Fri.

Cubs will be fine...they have good coaches. :lol:

Edited by wingman10

Harpeth scrimmages waverly next tuesday not this upcoming tuesday. ;)