camp in LaVergne

93grad

WELL...here's the thing...LC didnt score a point until after Anthony was carted off...after that the coaches put ever second and third string player on the field....LC had a hard time scoring on the defense...and the 3rd offense trotted down field every drive like it was nothing...and turned the ball over in the redzone...of course LC was getting hype...but i would almost feel kinda sad gettin a couple of good plays on a scout team with my best players in

LOL make the all the excuses you want I was there and when we scored our 1st. td it was first against 1st. what are you scared of, admitting you got beat, it's just a scrimmage that's it, where both teams used a lot of players.

Yeah boy, I really see L.C. getting all kinds of hype on here that's for sure. :unsure:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually our 3rd team was playing there 1st string and they still managed to keep it within 1 or 2 td's while you running your mouth about LaVergne when you don't know ONE thing going on over there.

and for your information we beat lincoln county with ease the 2 days before this one and our first string didn't even play a full series today after anthony williams went out. I bet you didn't know that either did you?

If that was your third team playing our first team then I guess that Coach Thomas demoted your starting Qb. to 3rd. team.

If I was you I'd not even play your first team at all this season so they won't hurt the other peoples players or run the score up. ;)

Funny the same players went back onto the field after the player got hurt that were out there before.

Sure hope that he is ok, you never want to see any kid get carried off in an ambulance.

We had three starting players on defense that weren't even dressed, but you don't see anyone from L.C. on here making excuses or whinning about it, and by the way counting head coaches (2) and assistants (5) there were 7 L.C. grads. there that were coaching between the three teams of L.C. Giles County, and Lavergne and the head coach of Page is also a former L.C. coach and born and raised here.

Better be thinking about the Bulldogs of Smyrna and let this one go. :unsure:

actually our 3rd team was playing there 1st string and they still managed to keep it within 1 or 2 td's while you running your mouth about LaVergne when you don't know ONE thing going on over there.

and for your information we beat lincoln county with ease the 2 days before this one and our first string didn't even play a full series today after anthony williams went out. I bet you didn't know that either did you?

Hey I agee with you. I bet your third team is awesome and you will beat everybody next year and you will let them know about it right after you lose to them this year!

No reason with the offensive player of the yr and coach of the yr and all the talent lavergne has by your own words they shouldn't win every game this yr.

Read the lavergne post they are loaded with the best system and coaching staff anywhere plus they have great team chemistry established by sleeping together on the football field and you put all that together and THERE SHOULD BE NO EXCUSES PERIOD.

BY the way don't know who played for lc but i thought their defensive line was as good as I have seen during the spring

Hey I agee with you. I bet your third team is awesome and you will beat everybody next year and you will let them know about it right after you lose to them this year!

No reason with the offensive player of the yr and coach of the yr and all the talent lavergne has by your own words they shouldn't win every game this yr.

Read the lavergne post they are loaded with the best system and coaching staff anywhere plus they have great team chemistry established by sleeping together on the football field and you put all that together and THERE SHOULD BE NO EXCUSES PERIOD.

BY the way don't know who played for lc but i thought their defensive line was as good as I have seen during the spring

Sounds like LC is going to be good this fall. They have held their own, at least, in scrimmages against both Lavergne and Smyrna this spring/fall.

The LC D-line looked very good in the spring. Are they still looking strong?

The def line is LC's strength. The hit and are are strong and quick. One of the reasons why LC could have a very good team in 06.

If that was your third team playing our first team then I guess that Coach Thomas demoted your starting Qb. to 3rd. team.

If I was you I'd not even play your first team at all this season so they won't hurt the other peoples players or run the score up. :unsure:

Funny the same players went back onto the field after the player got hurt that were out there before.

Sure hope that he is ok, you never want to see any kid get carried off in an ambulance.

We had three starting players on defense that weren't even dressed, but you don't see anyone from L.C. on here making excuses or whinning about it, and by the way counting head coaches (2) and assistants (5) there were 7 L.C. grads. there that were coaching between the three teams of L.C. Giles County, and Lavergne and the head coach of Page is also a former L.C. coach and born and raised here.

Better be thinking about the Bulldogs of Smyrna and let this one go. ;)

Thats all we are thinking about now, is Smyrna. Just trying to clear things up, I never once said LC didn't beat us because they beat us, US as a team. All I am saying is that they didn't score on our first team ONE TIME in yesterday's scrimmage, our first team didn't score either. All of the scoring took place when the subs started coming in. Everyone is talking about LC beating LaVergne like they wasn't there thursday and friday when it was definately the other way around, when our first team came in. Its all good though, good luck to LC. They have a well-rounded coaching staff and this year's scrimmages were more well-mannered than last years when there were a couple of brawls.

i'm really glad to hear that lincoln county did well. can anyone give me any info of how lc running game did. i hope this will be the year for ramsey to get his 2000 yards. how did moran look, still a force?

good luck to all the teams this year :thumb:

LC! LC! LC!

Lc had a very good camp. We have stepped it up alot and we will continue to get better... LaVergne did have there first team d in when Lc scored... Trust me i was on the feild.. Lc's O line looked very good al thro the camp.. #45 and # 5 will have a great year.. Watch out for LC

Lc54

Massey