Westmoreland vs Greenbrier

Boobi

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Westmoreland a threat to Alcoa on the East-TN side of the 2A bracket?????? I know the game between them and Smith Co. will be huge :thumb:

Don't get me wrong. beating Greenbrier is not an easy task but you gotta remember that it is a scrimage. Alcoa is just far to talented for westmoreland. They aren't sweating over having to play Westmoreland in Knoxville

Don't get me wrong. beating Greenbrier is not an easy task but you gotta remember that it is a scrimage. Alcoa is just far to talented for westmoreland. They aren't sweating over having to play Westmoreland in Knoxville

yeah I mean Westmoreland is returning 18 seniors and thats good for a 2A school

IDK if they could contend w/ Alcoa but many ppl cant. Westmoreland hasnt had much talent in the past years but the coaches there played w/ what they got delt. and Westmoreland is a disciplined and great program! this year though tables have changed a lil bit they have skill,stregnth and a lil more size than ussual so this year could be great for them.