Westmoreland vs Greenbrier

Boobi

Westmoreland came out on top 4 TD's to 2. both played a very well game. Good luck to them.

With the varsity, Greenbrier had 3 scores to 2 for Westmoreland, with 1 of the Eagle's TD's coming on a blocked punt. Both teams did play well for a first scrimmage and I think the Eagles with be tough to beat this season. Although they only scored once, the offense looks tough to defend and the QB did a nice job of running the show.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the varsity, Greenbrier had 3 scores to 2 for Westmoreland, with 1 of the Eagle's TD's coming on a blocked punt. Both teams did play well for a first scrimmage and I think the Eagles with be tough to beat this season. Although they only scored once, the offense looks tough to defend and the QB did a nice job of running the show.

Varsity:Westmoreland 4 Greenbrier 2 they recorded... remember Westmoreland scored 2 times w/ offense and 2 times w/ the De.. and I only remember Greenbrier only scoring 2 times w/ there varsity.

Varsity:Westmoreland 4 Greenbrier 2 they recorded... remember Westmoreland scored 2 times w/ offense and 2 times w/ the De.. and I only remember Greenbrier only scoring 2 times w/ there varsity.

I believe you Boobi. Both GreenbrierCat2 & NoDoubt looked at this topic last night and neither one of them argued your score. I'm sure at least one of them attended the scrimmage last night.

How are the Eagles gonna be this year? Will they give us a game this year, or will it be an easy road to the region championship? Not trying to affend anyone, just wondering how they will be.

o they will be easy to beat there not good at all :thumb: they shoud give up and not play this year maybe would be best being Sc won it so easy last year eagles shouldnt show up

o they will be easy to beat there not good at all :thumb: they shoud give up and not play this year maybe would be best being Sc won it so easy last year eagles shouldnt show up

well I seriously doubt that they wont be any good, and if you are being sarcastic, I said earlier I wasn't trying to get riled up. I was just asking if it would be a better game this year. but if you are serious, which I don't think you are, I certainly hate it that we will win the region again! :thumb:

well I seriously doubt that they wont be any good, and if you are being sarcastic, I said earlier I wasn't trying to get riled up. I was just asking if it would be a better game this year. but if you are serious, which I don't think you are, I certainly hate it that we will win the region again! :thumb:

I believe th Eagles will give a better battle than they did last year. They will be better this year than last.