White House/Smith Co Scrimmage

titans89

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why did they move the scrimmage up in time?

Not for sure but one of the kids who plays said it was at 5.

Good afternoon, first time I have been on here in a long while.

I have a lot of updates ready for the White House Football website, but I have been locked out of it for a while because of a password problem.

We're trying to get it resolved and soon as we do, we'll have the football page rolling for 2006 with plenty of new stuff, including some scrimmage pics.

Thanks,

Kris

WH Football

Look forward to it Kris, you maintain one of the best high school sites and we are thankful for what you do :thumb:

If a feather and bowling ball were dropped from the exact same height in a vacuum, which one would hit the floor first????? :huh:B):D

Why do you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway? What does this have to do with football??????? B)

I'm uploading changes today. Be patient and everything will get there soon. Lipscomb pics are up.

Roster is updated under "roster" and freshman roster is updated under "freshmen"

Schedule is loaded.

Team pics, season previews and coaching profiles coming soon. We will give the newspapers time to run some stories first to be fair.

I didn't get to attend the scrimmage today with Smith County, but I will check to see if Drew or someone at the Browser has pics.

Kris

Edited by bdpweb

White House scored on most of their possessions, Smith County was only able to get 2 field goal attempts on White House's defense, one of them was from a long distance. White House scored on their 1st possession, Smith County drove inside White House's 20 but missed a field goal attempt. White House scored 2 more TDs and a field goal with what looked like first and second string players before the freshmen were put in. Both freshmen teams had 20 plays each split into 10 play possessions. Smith County on their first possession drove into White House territory but were unable to score. White House also didn't score on their first possession. Smith County's second possession was dominated by White House's defense, which didn't allow Smith County to gain many yards. White House scored on a long run of 60-70 yards on their second play, they made the 2-pt conversion. On their next play they broke another long TD run, and also made the conversion, there was another TD run that was called back on a penalty, White House was unable to score on their remaining plays.