White House/Smith Co Scrimmage

titans89

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like smith co. finally got what they deserved.

Yeah...those scrimmage losses are hard to take. ;) Like I've said a million times on here...scrimmages don't mean much. I am surprised SC didn't do better...but it is no indicator of how the season will go. I've seen that time and time again.

Edited by Antwan

where were you !!! ;)

We (CCCHS) had a scrimmage at Eagleville that didn't get put together until Sunday. Last minute plans to say the least ;)

Glad to hear that you guys are looking so good thus far. Friday's scrimmage at Hendersonville is yet another opportunity to WH to improve.

I'm sure West looked good running it tonight. How did that passing game look for the House?????

We (CCCHS) had a scrimmage at Eagleville that didn't get put together until Sunday. Last minute plans to say the least ;)

Glad to hear that you guys are looking so good thus far. Friday's scrimmage at Hendersonville is yet another opportunity to WH to improve.

I'm sure West looked good running it tonight. How did that passing game look for the House?????

Passing game continues to improve.Defense looked really good. ;)

Yeah...those scrimmage losses are hard to take. ;) Like I've said a million times on here...scrimmages don't mean much. I am surprised SC didn't do better...but it is no indicator of how the season will go. I've seen that time and time again.

I thought Smith County didn't play too badly and probably have a good team....Scrimmages are to learn..... And are no indication of the type of season a team may have. You correct your mistakes and move on.....

I seem to remember the struggles WH has had in scrimmages....even at the hands of Smith county.....only to learn, get better, and end up with good seasons.

I thought Smith County didn't play too badly and probably have a good team....Scrimmages are to learn..... And are no indication of the type of season a team may have. You correct your mistakes and move on.....

I seem to remember the struggles WH has had in scrimmages....even at the hands of Smith county.....only to learn, get better, and end up with good seasons.

You are correct. It really depends on how you react to getting beat like that. It is not the 1st time...nor will it be the last. The good thing is that we have the coaching staff to make the corrections needed. The bad thing is we play Catholic in week 0...not much time to do what is needed.

Varsity WH 24 SC 0

Freshman WH 16 SC 0

WH's 1s 17- SC's 1's 0

WH's 2's 7- SC's 2's 0

Did not watch the freshmen play but a few plays. In all I was disgusted watching our team, I thought they were very, very, very, very SOFT!!!! White House is a very good team and played extremely well they converted alot of 3rd downs on us. They just really took it to us they pounded us and hit us in the mouth and our players tucked their tales' between their legs and took the beating the beating like an old dog would. They did not show what a SC team is supposed to play like today and that is physical and tough and we were neither in my eyes and the others around me. Good luck to White House this year and win it all!! Have a nice day!! :wacko:

Nope....the ball wasn't wet. But maybe it should have been. Franklin Co. only had two first downs against our 1st D in the rain and our O found the endzone a few times. White House looked good tonight. They dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball when the 1's were on the field. They were just flat out the more physical team. In my opinion, SC didn't bring much enthusiasm with them on this trip. As we all know, no trophies are handed out in scrimmages. They are what they are. In this case, one team gets pounded physically. I'm anxious to see how they respond. SC did have a receiver running free on a post once or twice but could not throw to the deep middle of the field. Have a Nice Day!! :wacko: