Silverdale is for real

fatchance

They got stuck playin david brainerd again.as far as them being for real,they should shoot for a .500 season,thats a very reasonable goal and they can build from there.they could beat kings academy,grace,copper basin,LV,whitwell if they play well and their others games they will be in and quite possibly have a shot at winning.good luck to coach allen and the team.

[/b]

That is some pretty big words...we'll have to see if silverdale is really "for real" or someones just tootin their horn.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like at Bradley?

Bradley never got any transfers. Big John did run some current players off that could have helped last year. He's was very good at making everybody think they can win. Bradley also did well in scrimmages last year but when season came around there was no game plan. Just go out there and do the same thing every play and never adjust and you see what happened.

I'll believe it, when I see it. :D

Do they play in the velocity jamboree? If so who?

They play at 7:00 on Saturday

David Brainerd

I have talked with several people about Silverdale. They are much much improved and with about 2 times the amount of players than they had last year they will be much deeper. I dont expect them to rule the world this year, but this is definetly a step in the right direction for this young program. I have heard some very good things about their linebackers, and I am excited to see them play. :D

Edited by Tynerfan99

This is from TSSAA:::::

The use of undue influence on a student (with or without an athletic record), the parents or guardians of a student by any person connected, or not connected, with the school to secure or to retain a student for athletic purposes shall be a violation of the recruiting rule.

From Section 17 of the TSSAA Handbook

How long will it take the TSSAA to realize it needs to start checking into that program. I don't believe Christian schools grow that fast.

Fellas calm down, they havent won a game yet this season, and you havent seen any of their "recruited" players. Plus think about it, a kid that is eligible or "not" to go there, sees they have a football program and wants to go there? That with a new coach.....adds up to more players. Like mtnman said call TSSAA not type it on coacht. From what I hear their best players are the ones returning, not coming in.

Edited by Tynerfan99

Fellas calm down, they havent won a game yet this season, and you havent seen any of their "recruited" players. Plus think about it, a kid that is eligible or "not" to go there, sees they have a football program and wants to go there? That with a new coach.....adds up to more players. Like mtnman said call TSSAA not type it on coacht. From what I hear their best players are the ones returning, not coming in.

that is very true.all the returners have gotten alot better.they had to start alot of young guys last year and now those boys are coming back with one more year experince under their belt.they have some good leadership but best years are obviously to come.they just wanna keep getting better and people wanne be apart of what they have going on over there,they arent recruiting.

It is amazing to me that people want to get on and make unfounded accusations against a new team who hasn't had any playoff appearances simply because their school and team is growing. Shame on you. Slander is a coward's game...get above it.

All I am saying is the administration over there better check into whats going on with some of their coaches in reguards to recruiting. They arent independent anymore, they are in the TSSAA. I dont know if they forgot that or what. They better be careful or they will be on probation before they can do anything about it.