Chattanooga Area Top 10

anspa

You're right and it means only three games at McCalle to use my Tornado Club pass. McCallie is playing three games at Finley this year including a game against some team from South Carolina. If I've done my math right it means they will only play 4 games at McCallie next year if Alcoa and Powell keep their home and home deal going.

The only two local teams on the schedule continue to be Baylor and Tyner (Thanks Wayne). Can you imagine the crowd if Ooltewah would play? Considering the number of seniors who'll graduate, next year would be a safe year for Ooltewah to schedule.

and your club pass is still honored, not that I would feel sorry for you if it wasn't.. if you can afford to go to MCcallie..

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you mean. Baylor only has 3 home games as well. Playing 2 at Finley is part of the reason. Great opportunity for the teams...but it is so nice to play on campus. From what I hear we will have 4 or 5 games again at home next year finally.

You're right and it means only three games at McCalle to use my Tornado Club pass. McCallie is playing three games at Finley this year including a game against some team from South Carolina. If I've done my math right it means they will only play 4 games at McCallie next year if Alcoa and Powell keep their home and home deal going.

The only two local teams on the schedule continue to be Baylor and Tyner (Thanks Wayne). Can you imagine the crowd if Ooltewah would play? Considering the number of seniors who'll graduate, next year would be a safe year for Ooltewah to schedule.

Technically you are right that McCallie did beat Riverdale on the scoreboard. But in all actuality....Riverdale's coach beat Riverdale but making 2 incredible calls...both I am sure he would love to take back. But if he gets his QB to take a knee....McCallie is 1-1.

What do you guys think about these rankings after Week 1?

i know McCallie is still 1 after beating riverdale

Sorry if I offended you. That was not the intent. Also some teams have already played 2 games and I incorrectly said 1-1. Yes, you are right they are 1-0. I thought I said congrats for that. What an awesome finish for McCallie. All I meant was if Riverdale's coach makes the call on two big series that he normally would it would have been Riverdale 1-0. Great finish by McCallie no doubt. But admit it..they got a major assist from their coach.

Technically their 1-0 since they have only played 1 game.

Actually they are 1-0 since the scoreboard said so.

Why so sensitive? It takes some luck to win games sometimes and McCallie got more than their share last night. But when the gifts were given to them they took full advantage of it. Congratulations on a big win and lighten up.

Technically their 1-0 since they have only played 1 game.

Actually they are 1-0 since the scoreboard said so.

I was not offended in any way, I was actually just clarrifying. Sorry if I came off the wrong way.

I personally do not believe in luck though. Was it luck when Riverdale recovered the second half kickoff and drove in for the score? No, the opportunity came and they took advantage of it. Did Potter assist them in doing so? No, I assure you he did not mean for that to happen.

why are the lions ranked so low in the chattanoogas top 10??

would that be low as in high, or low as in low? Red Bank has started slowly on offense, but tend to do real well on defense and with all they had coming back from last years region champ squad they would obviously be in the mix of the best teams, at the same time they have yet to have their breakout game this year, although they did look pretty good against the trojans.. It would be hard to dispute them being one of the best teams in this area this year regardless..