Chattanooga Area Top 10

anspa

You don't really believe that? Do you?

Which part? The part about Ooltewah running laps around McCallie or Ooltewah being the best team in the area over the past 5 years. Both are true. By the way, a reason why Ooltewah won't schedule schools like McCallie and Tyner are because they already have a hard enough schedule as it is. Cookeville, Oak Ridge, Farragut, Soddy Daisy, William Blount, Central. They don't need any more.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which part? The part about Ooltewah running laps around McCallie or Ooltewah being the best team in the area over the past 5 years. Both are true. By the way, a reason why Ooltewah won't schedule schools like McCallie and Tyner are because they already have a hard enough schedule as it is. Cookeville, Oak Ridge, Farragut, Soddy Daisy, William Blount, Central. They don't need any more.

Good post HX but we could squeeze in McCallie or Tyner if we didn't have to Own RB thelast two years, Which would kill Tyner and only gave up 13 pts to McCallie compared to 28 against Owl's 2 against 2nd team.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the last time Tyner and Ooltewah scrimmaged was in 1995, and Tyner beat put a pretty good whipping on them, I know I was out there opening all kinds of holes for our backs to run through, however the previous year in 1994 Ooltewah did beat Tyner pretty good in the regular season and for some reason they would not schedule Tyner anymore. Tyner is not scared of anyone, and it's a shame that a little ol 2A school is the only public school who will play McCallie in the regular season in Chattanooga. Win, Lose, whatever-Tyner never makes excuses no matter the outcome and more schools should do the same.

I did not know Tyner beat the Owls in 1995 since I was serving our country in the Persian gulf. So good for them. Should I send cookies? Tyner never beat Ooltewah in the four years I was there. This may be a shock to you guys but the Owls are not scared to play anyone. Four teams in Region 2 5A in the top 10 in the state, play that schedule big boys and lets see how well you will do. I guess the Owls don't like green eggs and ram. I think you should talk to your coaching staff and arrange a scrimmage but you better hurry because the list is long. It maybe that Tyner is scared to play Ooltewah. have you ever thought of that? my guess is no. I know since they don't play, you like to point fingers and it so happens to be north on I-75. Give the Owls a call and find out first hand before you hop on the Blue Tatters bandwagon. Move up in classification if it is to easy for you guys.

I did not know Tyner beat the Owls in 1995 since I was serving our country in the Persian gulf. So good for them. Should I send cookies? Tyner never beat Ooltewah in the four years I was there. This may be a shock to you guys but the Owls are not scared to play anyone. Four teams in Region 2 5A in the top 10 in the state, play that schedule big boys and lets see how well you will do. I guess the Owls don't like green eggs and ram. I think you should talk to your coaching staff and arrange a scrimmage but you better hurry because the list is long. It maybe that Tyner is scared to play Ooltewah. have you ever thought of that? my guess is no. I know since they don't play, you like to point fingers and it so happens to be north on I-75. Give the Owls a call and find out first hand before you hop on the Blue Tatters bandwagon. Move up in classification if it is to easy for you guys.

you going to the game sgt? send me a pm?

Fair enough.....Obviously, I won't be able to change a biased opinion, no matter how many facts I throw out. I have just one more question. Would you be willing to recant your statement about Ooltewah being the best in Chattanooga and being able to run laps around McCallie; provided McCallie defeats Riverdale on August 25th. I don't know much about either team this year. It's been a long time since I've had to opportunity to see Riverdale play; and it's been over a year since I've been back to Chattanooga. BTW, all the best to the Ooltewah program this year.

omg you have to be kidding right? Do you know that Ooltewah refused to scrimmage Tyner?? Or play Mcallie? Scheduling is done far ahead?? Not so sure the Owls are awestruck? Are you??

My personal belief is that McCallie would wear out Ooltewah. I wish more teams would play McCallie that are in Chattanooga. I think its pathetic that other local teams will not play McCallie. Tyner would love to face Ooltewah, but it is impossible to even get them to scrimmage Tyner.

First off thanks for fighting for our country. When it comes down to it, football is just a game. I enjoy this going back and forth about the schools, seeing how none of them will play it is all a debate. I just think its funny that Ooltewah will blow Central out by 40 this year. Believe me Tyner is not dodging anyone, I will be pulling for Ooltewah when they play the out of town teams. Good luck this year Owls, and no you cant have an Owl Train.

McCallie vs. Ooltewah would be a great game. McCallie has the QB to beat Ooltewah. IMO inorder to beat Ooltewah you will have to have a McCallie offense spreading out the ball and being able to run out of the shotgun. Ooltewah has tons of raw athletes who are getting better day in and day out. I've heard that this might be the last year Ooltewah plays Central. They might pick up a Baylor or McCallie..... We'll see...