3.Tyner

4.Cleveland

5.Rhea County

6.Notre Dame

7.South Pittsburg

8.Boyd Buchanan

9.Red Bank

10.Baylor

I have seen Red Bank play these last two days I know they are good and I know they have played the best in chattanooga,but they have got to step it up because they are not showing to be a top five team and from what I have seen in the last two performances i wonder if they should even be in the top 10

Edited by Rhea Co.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my Chattanooga Top 10

1.Ooltewah

2.McCallie

3.Tyner

4.Cleveland

5.Rhea County

6.Notre Dame

7.South Pittsburg

8.Boyd Buchanan

9.Red Bank

10.Baylor

I have seen Red Bank play these last two days I know they are good and I know they have played the best in chattanooga,but they have got to step it up because they are not showing to be a top five team and from what I have seen in the last two performances i wonder if they should even be in the top 10

Your crazy if you think Boyd is in that list. Baylor will beat them by 2 touchdowns!

Rhea...I like your top ten alot though I would swap Cleveland and Tyner.

Not having seen Ooltewah yet I wont disagree with them being #1, just might make them and McCallie co #1s right now. After last night I would probably replace Red Bank and Baylor with Central and Soddy.

you would replace Red Bank and Baylor for Central and Soddy?

is that a joke?

Why is Cleveland ranked above Baylor? Baylor handled them pretty well in the scrimmage, and scrimmages are all we have to go off of right now. And Baylor has some strong individuals. In the Red Bank scrimmage, Baylor dominated the Inside Drills and the one-on-one drills. So while Baylor may have not looked impressive playing Brainerd, they also didn't seem to run many different plays.

Anyways, the season is yet to begin. Week 0 will be the deciding factor on whether any team is overrated (which, by the way, Ooltewah is not overrated)

Bradley will be improved and looked pretty solid at the scrimmage this weekend. If they were a 3A school that competed with teams like Notre Dame, Howard, East Ridge, etc., they would be very competitive this year and could make the playoffs.

But even if they are improved, and I personally think they will be, I still don't see them getting out of the basement of Region 2-5A, at least this year. They don't have enough athletes to play with the teams in 5A just yet.

I did think Bradley showed a lot of pride at Finley, more than in the past few years. I think that is due to having a coach in Damon Floyd that played there, which is a big plus in my book. He'll get the Bears going in the right direction, but it will take time.