Grace and Temple

cwoodsboy

I gotta a question that you grace guys can help me with...why do yall hate temple so much. your coach went to a practice temple had with david brainard, scouting a practice? I think I am missing something, but you guys seemed to have something against them and I would like someone to explain this to me...I aint tryin to stir up trouble, I honestly just want to know why this is so bitter. Anyone? I guess you temple folks might know why as well...

Its just a rivalry. And since when does scouting represent hate? Alot of the Grace teachers went to TTU and that may have given it a little extra spark. And over the past few years the rivalry has grown to new level with basketball with both teams being in the same district and being state title contenders. I dont think Grace feels any differently about Temple than Temple does Grace. They both just wanna beat each other... There has never been any fights or anything that I can recall. Looks like you just have a false preception.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta a question that you grace guys can help me with...why do yall hate temple so much. your coach went to a practice temple had with david brainard, scouting a practice? I think I am missing something, but you guys seemed to have something against them and I would like someone to explain this to me...I aint tryin to stir up trouble, I honestly just want to know why this is so bitter. Anyone? I guess you temple folks might know why as well...

Why do you assume Grace was there to watch Temple? Grace plays David Brainerd in week 0 and Temple in Week 10. Don't you think maybe Grace wanted to have an idea of what DB was going to do since they have a new coach, new system and no tapes to trade? Seems logical to me.

This game played out pretty much like I thought it would. Temple's athletes were just to much for Grace. Grace had a hard time moving the ball against an improved Temple defense. It will be interesting to see how the defense does against a more physical opponent. Offensively Temple looked very solid and they didn't show much of there playbook. The QB did a very nice job running the offense and his only incompletion was a drop, so things look good in that area. Again things will be better judged when Temple plays Sequatchie in a couple of weeks. They will be very physical and will come right at Temple.

This game played out pretty much like I thought it would. Temple's athletes were just to much for Grace. Grace had a hard time moving the ball against an improved Temple defense. It will be interesting to see how the defense does against a more physical opponent. Offensively Temple looked very solid and they didn't show much of there playbook. The QB did a very nice job running the offense and his only incompletion was a drop, so things look good in that area. Again things will be better judged when Temple plays Sequatchie in a couple of weeks. They will be very physical and will come right at Temple.

It will be interesting to see how Temple does in a 4 quater game.

Temple looked good, there size for only having 18 people amazes me. How many Skogens are there? It seems like one graduates and another comes in.

I know it does seem like they just keep comin doesnt it?Seth is a sr and joey is a sophomore and they have 2 older bros who play basketball at covenant college. I think joey is the last of the skogen men but don't hold me that!!

I know it does seem like they just keep comin doesnt it?Seth is a sr and joey is a sophomore and they have 2 older bros who play basketball at covenant college. I think joey is the last of the skogen men but don't hold me that!!

Thanks. I remember Caleb Skogen having over 1,500 yards receiving and thinking that was crazy. Now a Skogen does that every year.

THis is stupid as was the jamboree- in a 4 quarter game grace will beat temple might be close- but temple won't be able to hang with grace- or anyone else in the region for that matter. Towards the end of the 20 min jamboree grace started marching down the feild just like they will do when they play a real game- temple will get tired and the eagles will prevail- wouldn't be surprised if temple wins 4 or 5 games this season max- and to say they are loaded is retarted- everyone says skogan is so good - he dropped a pass that hit him right in the hands- didn't look good to me!!!

THis is stupid as was the jamboree- in a 4 quarter game grace will beat temple might be close- but temple won't be able to hang with grace- or anyone else in the region for that matter. Towards the end of the 20 min jamboree grace started marching down the feild just like they will do when they play a real game- temple will get tired and the eagles will prevail- wouldn't be surprised if temple wins 4 or 5 games this season max- and to say they are loaded is retarted- everyone says skogan is so good - he dropped a pass that hit him right in the hands- didn't look good to me!!!

This guy is great! A complete idiot, I love reading grace and temple crap, because yall are so stupid. in fact, this is probably a temple person havin a good time ticking off the grace football team who knows they aren't good, not that temple is any better...

This is why coacht is fun to read. Thanks eaglemaniac, thanks for being a brainless wonder...or for being a great temple fan, stirring up trouble.

I aint no fan of the skogans but the boy caught something like 90 passes last year, so he must be a little bit good, don't you think?