Knox Co. Jamboree

Drega06

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catholic scored on the Central reserves, they couldnt move the ball against the 1st team defense of the cats. On offense however Central needs to get alot of people healthy quick. In my opinion Powell was probably the best team I saw tonight, with Webb the second best. Just my observations but it was only the jamboree.

Webb and Powell is going to be a good game, Im not going to give powell any respect though until they prove something, Thye looked good in the jamboree last year too and they had a bad year. Hopefully this is the year, but i always say that i just dont see it happening.

Maryville looked impressive in there game also

From what I saw at the jamboree, I think I would have to give the edge to Powell and Central in 3-4A. Powell looked like they did last year, just not some of the exiting plays from Watts, but Cruze somewhat fills that spot for exiting plays from both the WR and QB spot. I think Cruze will do more at WR though, but both Cruze and Abba will make plays at the QB spot. Central impressed me by some of their defensive plays, but their offense needs to get better for them to be a real threat and they need to fix some of those holes in their defense. West didnt live up to the hype to what some other CoachT posters said about West. Dont get me wrong, they look good, but they really need to work on both sides of the ball if they want to get 2nd place like some of these posters have them at. Halls looked like how the posters on CaochT talked them up to be. I didnt get to see SD so I dont know how their team looked like.