MtnLakesConfrence

52fan52

That's probably got it Volman... maybe flip flop Betsy and Johnson Co.

No way Sullivan North or Unicoi will be a contender and I did not get to see Sullivan Central in the Jamboree. I would like to see the Cougars have some Football success. I just saw the Sullivan East Patriots for the opening drive... Eads looked good, they may take a playoff spot. South will not be challenged in the Region and with Mo West being down a little, who knows... maybe Semi-Finals?

No way Sullivan North or Unicoi will be a contender and I did not get to see Sullivan Central in the Jamboree. I would like to see the Cougars have some Football success. I just saw the Sullivan East Patriots for the opening drive... Eads looked good, they may take a playoff spot. South will not be challenged in the Region and with Mo West being down a little, who knows... maybe Semi-Finals?

I agree Art. I am a bit concerned about our RB situation though after last night. I'm afraid we're going to have to depend on Curt too much.

Anyone know if Tennessee High's starting halfback, #27, played in the jamboree Thursday? He didn't play in tonight's scrimmage against Powell Valley.

Tennessee looked pretty good tonight running and passing the ball. I think the game against South will be a good one.

• 2 weeks later...

North is actually looking fairly good this year. I went to the Volunteer North game....if there secondary could actually catch a pass...it would ahve been alot worse. I saw four dropped picks from the North secondary. They have some suprising speed and power going up the middle from there FB good play calling also, but I am not toatally familiar with who all is in the moutain lakes conf...can someone tell me who all is in it.

North is actually looking fairly good this year. I went to the Volunteer North game....if there secondary could actually catch a pass...it would ahve been alot worse. I saw four dropped picks from the North secondary. They have some suprising speed and power going up the middle from there FB good play calling also, but I am not toatally familiar with who all is in the moutain lakes conf...can someone tell me who all is in it.

Sullivan South, Sullivan North, Sullivan East, Sullivan Central, Tennessee High, Unicoi County, Johnson County, Elizabethton