CREEKWOOD@SYCAMORE

lovethegame00

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought the offense did a heck of a job they moved the ball all the way down the field using the entire clock jus about jus couldnt find a way to put it in but they will come crunch time guarantee it

i agree and disagree they ate up a lot of clock and moved it a good ways but theres only one way to win SCORE

ok congrats u could move the ball against 2 below average team and still couldnt score. sycamore marched the ball down the field AND scored against traditionally strong lipscomb. thats saying something. o and lets not forget they kept lipscomb out of the end zone even with mr football candidate matt elrod in the back field. thats also saying something. as i clearly stated earlier, they have alot more than a good QB. im sure this will be a typical sycamore year, they r very good and talented and absolutely no opponents give them any credit until after they r beaten by the war eagles.

ok congrats u could move the ball against 2 below average team and still couldnt score. sycamore marched the ball down the field AND scored against traditionally strong lipscomb. thats saying something. o and lets not forget they kept lipscomb out of the end zone even with mr football candidate matt elrod in the back field. thats also saying something. as i clearly stated earlier, they have alot more than a good QB. im sure this will be a typical sycamore year, they r very good and talented and absolutely no opponents give them any credit until after they r beaten by the war eagles.

LIKE I'VE SAID LIKE THREE TIMES ALREADY WE'LL SE COME FRIDAY NIGHT WHO THE BETTER TEAM IS

alright so im just gonna say that we will just see who the best team is friday WHEN IT COUNTS i know all the players get caught up in this and yall puttin CW down is fuel to the fire

For Lohin beating Creek Wood.. He better step his game up from last year.. Don't really remember him doing anything on offense, but on defense he did. I think he moved out of Vaughns way a couple of times. Well yea he did cuase its on our highlite video... As for yall running all over Libscomb.. I believe they played like crap and played so bad they practiced saturday morning.. So im taking it yall just caught them on a bad night. Sycamore might be good, but yall aint as good as yall think yall are!

I talked to some of the Creek Wood coaches, and they are worried. Afterall, Sycamore has all of these great players; why should CW even show up? All of these Sycamore stars have shown so much heart and character over their years at Sycamore that they should not loose all season, right. Sycamore is full of underacheivers with no toughness, and will continue to be this season.

Lawrence Co. did not lose to Columbia last year :(

My bad. They usually do! They don't play anymore. :ph34r: Columbia is in the Ravenwood, Brentwood and Franklin region these days, which is a tough row to hoe. They beat Centennial, Spring Hill and Clarksville Northeast with a D1 tailback in Tremayne Coger. This year they have a kid that's committed to Ole Miss but they're pretty young.

Edited by ksgovols