South Doyle at Maryville

FBEmeritus

Thank you for the comments....I agree....Maryville really "seem" to have a good program... :rolleyes:

Seriously South Doyle.....your team is not very good. Your coach is an idiot proven by the absolutely asinine comments he made in the paper. Did he bother to see that at only 6 minutes into the game it was 21-0? Yet he cried all night on the sidelines....(ask the refs) what a horrible coach. His coments were "the way to beat Maryville is run it up the middle.....LMBO. That has ALWAYS been the way to beat the Maryville's defense if you can do it. Yet this brain surgeon kept trying to option outside. You can't go outside on Maryville....ask Melrose and Central. If they can't I can assure you South Doyle can't and NEVER will.

Maryville played 80 kids last night and the JV and 2nd team JV the full second half. They played 5 QB's, each getting many snaps. I saw not less than 12 running backs participating and there would have been more if they had them. The band director and a couple of cheerleaders were in the game late in the forth. I mean guys it was bad....

Let me make a prediction for you SD fans and players....you will never play 500 ball with Hutchinson at the helm. I've watched him the last two years and he is pitiful. SD has good athletes but unfortunately you coach is numb and not too bright. The kids at SD that bust your tail on the practice field and in the weight room deserve better. JMO....

The only way to beat maryville is to score more points than them...if u do that then im pretty sure youll win

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing Maryville has won 70 of the last 71

Number 92 for being a sophomore you talk a lot 320 pounds sounds like you have some weight to loose if you want to make it through a year.

Also you only had 1 takle against Maryville, (its not hard to pull up stats roger knox preps is a good site)

IM guessing your sack came against the 3rd or 4th team offense

Good luck this year you sure do need it.

I want to thank Eric Hutchins for giving the Maryville defensive line some great motivation. For the rest of the year the young talented defensive line will play their guts out. They will try to prove something now. I would bet that quote in the news paper will be on the bulletin board all year long.

Seeing Maryville has won 70 of the last 71

Number 92 for being a sophomore you talk a lot 320 pounds sounds like you have some weight to loose if you want to make it through a year.

Also you only had 1 takle against Maryville, (its not hard to pull up stats roger knox preps is a good site)

IM guessing your sack came against the 3rd or 4th team offense

Good luck this year you sure do need it.

ok if u relly want to know they havent posted the states from fridays game yet that was from last year

you will see the left guard for maryville pancaking you three or four times

dude the only time i touched the ground is when they cut me and when i was tackling yalls running back see thats how i can tell that u dont evean play for maryville because u dont evean know what your talking about

ok if u relly want to know they havent posted the states from fridays game yet that was from last year

dude the only time i touched the ground is when they cut me and when i was tackling yalls running back see thats how i can tell that u dont evean play for maryville because u dont evean know what your talking about

and your oline was garbage ive seen better from peewee players

Edited by THA TRUTH92

what was the score again and please learn how to spell :thumb:

Edited by athlete1

man, you just dont know when to quit.

id like to hear about the rest of your tackles this season, so feel free to give your stats on a weekly basis, cause you dominated maryville 3rd team online with a tackle.

atta boy.

what was the score again :thumb:

When they post the "States" from the game will they post all 50 "States"? You are about as intelligent as your clueless head coach.

"Evean" when they post the "STATES" you will still only have one tackle against our fourth team o line. ;)