Titans off to great start

I'm thinking when you're rushed to the hospital with a possible OD(or anything else that would constitute a suicide attempt), they have to do a psych eval/consult to make sure you weren't trying to commit suicide. Maybe not.

Every team he's been on has tried to get him to have a mental evaluation done or go to counseling.He just gets mad & won't do it...

Thing is,he's so talented that nobody will MAKE him do ANYTHING!

They don't want him to quit.

THE SQUAD :thumb:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Every team he's been on has tried to get him to have a mental evaluation done or go to counseling.He just gets mad & won't do it...

Thing is,he's so talented that nobody will MAKE him do ANYTHING!

They don't want him to quit.

THE SQUAD :thumb:

Very true Squad. They want him to get help but dont want to ###### him off. He might be trouble, but he a very good WR and can dominate a game if he makes his mind up that he wants to.

But back on topic...

The Titans are horrible...absolutely HORRIBLE! :D

I believe we may have hit ROCK BOTTOM...but then again it could still get worse. :D

No Vince isn't ready.But he did as well as Collins has.He's the future,& the Titans have no chance this year so I say leave him in there.

There was a reason Kerry Collins was out of the league....

We might as well have gotten Jeff George,which I heard on the radio that the Raiders were actually thinking of doing...again... :thumb:

Leave it to the Raiders...although they could probably beat the Titans right now... :(

THE SQUAD

Edited by THE SQUAD

Guest dare_2_dream

But back on topic...

The Titans are horrible...absolutely HORRIBLE! :D

I believe we may have hit ROCK BOTTOM...but then again it could still get worse. :D

No Vince isn't ready.But he did as well as Collins has.He's the future,& the Titans have no chance this year so I say leave him in there.

There was a reason Kerry Collins was out of the league....

We might as well have gotten Jeff George,which I heard on the radio that the Raiders were actually thinking of doing...again... :thumb:

Leave it to the Raiders...although they could probably beat the Titans right now... :(

THE SQUAD

The Raiders are winning right now, and their offense is looking ten times better than ours has thought about looking

Guest dare_2_dream

And Albert Haynesworth put the foot back in football today.

How much to send all these clowns back to Houston?

I'll buy 10 one-way bus tickets my ownself.

I have asked the same question before. They are a joke.

Also where in the world did Haynesworth go to college? They should have taught him better! :thumb:

Edited by dare_2_dream

Guest dare_2_dream

Is it time to start thinking number 1 draft pick for next year?

Its getting close to that point. Knowing the Titans, they will turn it around and win some games and get a decent pick, when they should lose out and get the number one pick haha.