Titans off to great start

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In just one week they lose to the Saints, have a teammate spit on another one causing a brawl atpractice, have a teammate arrested on domestic violence and have their mascot do a hit and run on the Saints back-up QB.

Lovely!

Well look at the bright side, that's the first thing they've done as a team!.....Gene Hackman "The Replacements"

huddel.jpg

In just one week they lose to the Saints, have a teammate spit on another one causing a brawl atpractice, have a teammate arrested on domestic violence and have their mascot do a hit and run on the Saints back-up QB.

Lovely!

Looks like to me they are going to have a great season. :ph34r:

Go Titans GO!!! :(

Lovely!

Maybe they will somehow turn it around, but unlikely. They need to grow up!!!

Did we watch the same game?

I thought they looked great! The defense looked the best I have seen them in a couple of years they were flying to ball and looked in mid season form!

Pacman a guy who I was on for the stuff he did last season. Looked like a diffrent player against the Saints. He had a couple of pass breakups and leveled Reggie Bush on a play that he got a personal foul called against him but it was worth it to see it! It fired up the crowd and his teammates.

The offense was solid Chris Brown looked real good and the only problem I saw was dropped balls.

Vince Young didn't really look like a rookie either he got the ball snapped without any problems, no delay of games, he knew when to pull the ball down and gets some yards and had a couple of bullet passes and a long highlite pass that was dropped. I thought he only made one bad decision the whole time he was in the game!

Had this been a real game the Ttians would have won eaily I think!

Edited by Sequatchie

Did we watch the same game?

I thought they looked great! The defense looked the best I have seen them in a couple of years they were flying to ball and looked in mid season form!

Pacman a guy who I was on for the stuff he did last season. Looked like a diffrent player against the Saints. He had a couple of pass breakups and leveled Reggie Bush on a play that he got a personal foul called against him but it was worth it to see it! It fired up the crowd and his teammates.

The offense was solid Chris Brown looked real good and the only problem I saw was dropped balls.

Vince Young didn't really look like a rookie either he got the ball snapped without any problems, no delay of games, he knew when to pull the ball down and gets some yards and had a couple of bullet passes and a long highlite pass that was dropped. I thought he only made one bad decision the whole time he was in the game!

Had this been a real game the Ttians would have won eaily I think!

I thought the Titans D and Pac Man looked pretty good also.

The Bengals have had 8 arrests, the Vikings are losing a WR due to a DWI, the Steelers are happy the have a QB, and the list goes on. I think the Titans are in much better shape than a lot of teams in the league.

Monty is right.

I know that every year there is some one on some team doing somthing illeagal. It just seem this year it has become more promnint in my opinion. I think that these guys have more money and time on their hands that they know what to do with so the do stupid things.

Although the guy from the Titans who beat his wife should be sitting his butt in jail right now.

Guest dare_2_dream

.. they also managed to take out the 3rd string QB, because the lovely mascot decides to run over him with the four wheeler ..

also what about reggie bush being fined

The thing to look at in these preseason, er, exhibition games are the first units offense and defense and kicking. Are they making plays? Are they efficient? Have they put a quicker, stronger, smarter, tougher unit on the field? On all accounts, against an average at best Saints team, they graded out well on all accounts.

Denver will either expose weaknesses or confirm trends.

Everything else is superfluous.

The Titans off the field troubles are magnified by our proximity to the team. We don't get the daily newspapers of other teams that expose all of their transgressions on a daily basis. Trust me, this year the Titans are not even close to leading the league in bad behavior.

At this point, the Bengals have more problems than Baghdad.