Hampton v/s Johnson County

I believe in these boys, they are coachable, they also have a coach who DEMANDS their best, They always respond in a possitive way,improvement starts Monday. FCSPOE,you make an exelent point about LA. I don,t think anyone believes they were the most talented team in 3a,they just learned to play with one heartbeat.

Well said,I hope your right.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton got a wake up call after last years Johnson Co game. The wake up call came a week earlier this year. Hampton should be ready. If these guys learn to play every play for their team, I expect a 10 -0 season and a deep playoff run. If they have players that won't stay in there and fight for the team 7-3 and a first round loss in the playoffs. It all boils down to how much the whole team wants it. This team has BIG potential. NOW GET UR DUNNNNNNNNNNNN

Hampton got a wake up call after last years Johnson Co game. The wake up call came a week earlier this year. Hampton should be ready. If these guys learn to play every play for their team, I expect a 10 -0 season and a deep playoff run. If they have players that won't stay in there and fight for the team 7-3 and a first round loss in the playoffs. It all boils down to how much the whole team wants it. This team has BIG potential. NOW GET UR DUNNNNNNNNNNNN

Do I hear a little uncertainty in our voice????? Remember I told you that injuries and discontent or jealousy can cause a breakdown....... Never count your victories before they happen. Over confidence can be just as bad as none at all (sometimes). Good Luck.

Do I hear a little uncertainty in our voice????? Remember I told you that injuries and discontent or jealousy can cause a breakdown....... Never count your victories before they happen. Over confidence can be just as bad as none at all (sometimes). Good Luck.

There is always uncertainty, the good part is Hampton has the tools, they'll be just fine.

You all think too small! :D Hampton 45 Johnson Co. 0 Whoo!! :o

That score would be well and fine if Hampton were playing by themselves, I' ve got a feeling Johnson Co might want to play a little also. Turnovers ,field position and penalties will have alot to do with the outcome. First games can get a little sloppy. All I know is I,m ready for some football. GET UR DUN BULLDOGS