Hampton v/s Johnson County

Johnson Co has probably scrimmaged a few more times than Hampton, but my guess is Hampton will be prepared. Execution is always left up to the players ,coaches can,t do the playing. I expect this game to be worth the price of admission. Should help both teams in the long run regardless of the outcome. Only 1 day and a getup, GET UR DUNNNNNNNNN BULLDOGS

I agree, good luck to the Bulldogs!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's consider a few things here. Why do you think that JC always wants to play Hampton the first game of the season? Any idea? Could it be that the "Dogs are NEVER prepared or in shape. JC has better athletes, from top to bottom, they are certainly better conditioned, and you can bet that they will be prepared for Friday night. Can Hampton win? Sure, but I wouldn't be shocked if JC won either. A toss up.

Whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because its the best thing going bulldogs in a thriller!

Let's consider a few things here. Why do you think that JC always wants to play Hampton the first game of the season? Any idea? Could it be that the "Dogs are NEVER prepared or in shape. JC has better athletes, from top to bottom, they are certainly better conditioned, and you can bet that they will be prepared for Friday night. Can Hampton win? Sure, but I wouldn't be shocked if JC won either. A toss up.

So you feel that JC has a better shot of winning & always want to play when they think the dogs are not prepared??? If they are in such great shape why do they need this advantage :)

This team has been preparing since last years loss in the playoffs, trust me Hampton WILL be prepared. This team has character, when the coaches gets on them, they don't whine and act like babies, they go to work. Alot is expected out of this group. I think they will answer the call starting tonight. I'm ready for some football. GET UR DUNNNN BULLDOGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Hey Pujo. Aren't you a guy that was associated with Cloudland's football team. I remember you from that game at Finley in 2002. That was a massacre wasn't it? I remember that QB Cloudland had named Mark Duck. Is that correct? He was a pretty good little player though. If you are the same guy, what has caused the switch of support to a new team?

Hey Pujo. Aren't you a guy that was associated with Cloudland's football team. I remember you from that game at Finley in 2002. That was a massacre wasn't it? I remember that QB Cloudland had named Mark Duck. Is that correct? He was a pretty good little player though. If you are the same guy, what has caused the switch of support to a new team?

Must have me confused with some that gives a ----,this is 2006 and and Boyd is in 2a where they should have been along time ago. Im wondering ,did you give back that gold ball that you stole. Hows the recruiting going ,better be good because theres a monster out there called Alcoa. GET UM