Beech VS. Hendersonville

HvilleLegend

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well from having information from both sides hhs did alot more conditioning and stamina is better yes everyone is talking about hhs with 100% cofindence which is true but will be close beech is goin to be playing for nathan will be blown open late in the 4th hhs will pull ahead because they are prob the best conditioned team in sumner county i observed them at one of their scrimmages and they went and ran sprints after it that shows their dedication

i am going to say that i hope hendersonville blows them out but this is what i truly think. i think it will be a close game for this reason: this is beech and hendersonville. no matter how good or bad either team is they always play their best game of the season in this rivalry. and i mean history proves it look at 2003 season h'ville makes it to the quarterfinals in the post season and in the regular season beech beat them in double overtime. facts don't lie this will be a very emotional and close game.

COMMANDO PRIDE

i am going to say that i hope hendersonville blows them out but this is what i truly think. i think it will be a close game for this reason: this is beech and hendersonville. no matter how good or bad either team is they always play their best game of the season in this rivalry. and i mean history proves it look at 2003 season h'ville makes it to the quarterfinals in the post season and in the regular season beech beat them in double overtime. facts don't lie this will be a very emotional and close game.

COMMANDO PRIDE

Now im gona give u a chunk of history......The commandos have never had a team like this most would say that any one of these guys would lose in a one on one matchup with just a good player ( with the exception of a few) but together they are great they are a bunch of avg. players but they do their job and swarm to the football...these boys are always together on and off the field they run around in big groups they are just like a family which also helps team chemestry ....and on offense they also do their jobs....their rushing attack is so balanced that the wing-t is almost at full potential.....and my hat is off to coach hatfield because the passing attack helped them control the momentum of the game

GO COMMANDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White House has played both of these teams and I would have to say Hendersonville will win this one BIG !!!! They are the best Hendersonville team I have seen in quite along time.

Ill take Beech by 2 scores.

Beech by two is a joke. But i agree this is the best Hville team probably since the 03 team the last to make the playoffs.But its a long season talk to me after the bye week for HHS.