Farragut @ Knox Central

it may be a summary but why does it need quotes? if no one said it then it doesnt need them.

i havent gone bac kan edited them once i saw that u replied.

and once again i changed the topic because they were gonna close the thread. go to page 4 and read it ur self. i didnt keep bringing it bac kto the thesportsmanship thing. other ppl did. so yeah know what ur talking about first.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since u hate me editing ill just make a new post.

if this thread stays open this wont end. i argue more than u know. and i dont back down from what i think so good luck.

since u posted while i wrote the above.

the people who ignored it were staying on topic. then one "fell" for it and then it changed topics and then i tried to go back to the football topic after they were gonna close this thread down.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

I wish you luck. I am finished here. I have made my point and I am done until something appears that I just can't pass up. The more you argue about sensless things on here the more of an *** you make yourself out to be, and I have done enough of that for myself this evening. I'm not some mighty person standing on my mountain wanting others to battle me. I am merely establishing yet another side to your discussion. I would prefer to stay down in the valley, it is safer there...but you, you have fun up on your almighty mountain top. See how many people challenge your ideas and let you continue to present yourself as a complete ***, in turn they will make themselves out to be one also. To the average reader I probably appear to be some old guy that is way past his glory days, but can't manage to get it through his head. I'm not, but I will state my opinions...normally in a much better fashion than they have been stated tonight. I try to at least be respectful when I speak. So now, I will apologize to those of you that have continued to try to keep this on topic. I'm sorry that I prolonged this junk any longer than it needed to be.

People continued to ignore you, go back and look. You are good at that.

and are u gonna realize that u are doing almost the exact same thing u are accusing me of doing? trying to change the subject to something u want except u wont back down. i backed down because i was smart enough to realize that once the topic was started that it wasnt the point of the thread.

so now it appears ur the same as me. u got challenged so u backed down.

so basically ur conceding defeat? so does that make me 2-0-1 on here? tryin to pull the ole' im gonna be the better man and leave thing eh? u just realized that u were doing the same thing thats all. its ok to admit ur wrong. i did.

had to delete ur last post because it proved my point?