Farragut @ Knox Central

and it wasn't pee either.

You guys haven't exactly earned the right to be quite that arrogant yet. That's the kind of smack you can talk when you have a state title under your belt. This isn't coming from an Admiral fan, a Maryville fan, or an Alcoa fan, but just an unbiased observer.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what if we lose to maryville. 10-2 with both losses against maryville, who else did that in 4a. and just because we aren't state champs doesn't mean we cant talk. i personally think if the only team you lose to is maryville thats somethin to be proud of. we're highschoolers we're there to have fun. get over it.

Spoken like a true 'winner.' Like I said, Maryville fans have earned the right to their arrogance. When you guys beat the champs, you can talk all the smack you want. But until then, you guys should grow up and get some class.

last i checked green tea doesnt smell like pee. but oh well. and ndmike. u dont have to tell me that central doesnt like us. no one likes us. but we cant help that what they hear about us is completely different than how it really is. and y wasnt it a 1st down after the roughing the kicker? i still say that whole series was what changed the the game in centrals favor for good.

Please pray for Richard Lo and Jordan McGrew and their families. They were in a car wreck on the way to the game last night. Last i heard Richard Lo was in critical condition.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

haha thats freakin hilarious. i punt for central and that wasn't blocked. trust me. Oh and yeah the wasnt pee it was green tea...but u can call it pee if it makes you feel any better.Oh and speaking with one of our fans, we dont like you. have fun in 5a. BETTER LUCK IN 5A. clap, clap, clap, clap, clap. hahaha

Son, if you play for Central, Ill guarantee you Joel Helton doesnt approve of his players talking smack on CoachT. As for the other students or fans, being disrespectful to visiting folk at Knox Central, it is classless and unacceptable, and should NEVER happen even if you beat Maryville every year, ( By the way, Ive been to Maryville every time the cats have traveled there for many years, and it has always been an enjoyable experience with the atmosphere and hospitality.)

Being loud and rowdy is one thing, but always have enough respect for yourself and the Bobcat program to NEVER step over the line.

The Bobcats are a work in progress and coming along in a positive manner. The running game is a strong point, while the passing game is developing nicely. QB Clark McMillan is playing like a veteran in leading the offense.

Defensively, Im not sure anyone has a better front 5 than the Cats. Orlando Blair, Jay Bush and Corry Jeffries in my opinion would start anywhere in the state. Farragut may have looked bad offensively but Coach Mac and his crew certainly had alot to do with that, in fact ,I think it will be a while before the ADS face a more formidable Defense.

This Central team isnt really deep and they have overcome some pre season adversity including injuries, with these kids there arent any stars, just a bunch of athletic kids playing as a team.

Edited by PigSkinRules

we established thh "green tea" thing but yeah i dunno what was with that kid. IMO pretty much as dumb a thing as u can do. i thought it was kinda dumb of the cops to basically arrest him in front of everyone though. and if centrals stadium was designed so that people didnt walk 5 feet below where we put our flags. they wouldnt have been waved on anyone. and thanks for getting red paint on one of em. it will make me remeber that i was at central. they were good flags though, execept the one with the pirate. stupid lookin. but yeah. me and others were tryin to tell the kid wavin the flag down on yall to stop and then he did once we started losing. and whats with all these ppl posting saying what happened? read the posts before u post please. its obvious what happened. central played better and farragut played like crap. and i gotta say central has some crazy little kids.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz