Harriman/Kingston 2006.....

devilsgr8ccs

Well it's that time of the year again...Forget those computer power ratings lets be real, is this the year that Harriman beats Kingston?

About those computer power ratings....why do they even do those for High School football?! Especially if they are going to be so far off..A 3-7 record for
this year?! Crazy!

Edited by devilsgr8ccs

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea thats right it is about time for that to happen. i believe if the devils show and play their hearts out they will be the victor. dont get me wrong kingston is a good team but i believe that harriman is better in plenty of ways. i believe the devils will have a great year this year that also means they will be beating kingston at harriman. harriman is also faster stronger and they play with more heart because over the past few years harriman has been a laughing stock and now these boys are showin them what harriman is made of. i predict a 14-0 game. harriman over kingston..

It's hard to believe that it has been since 1992 since the Devils beat Kingston. If they are going to do it, it should be this year. These guys have the tools and the talent to go far this year and that includes beating Kingston. Should be a great atmosphere at Harriman Friday night! GO BIG BLUE!!!

Are you people for real? K-Town by 20

Are you serious?! Kingston by 20?! Now that is crazy...Even if Kingston does come on top it will be very close....I have a feeling that Harriman will come out on top on this one in a close one...Kingston doesn't have enough weapons this year...Givens isnt enough for Kingston to overwhelm Harriman this year....Kingston has always been known to beat Harriman because of their size and sheer depth, but this year Harriman has the size to go along with their speed should make for an interesting contest. I am looking forward to seeing this one.

Well it's that time of the year again...Forget those computer power ratings lets be real, is this the year that Harriman beats Kingston?

About those computer power ratings....why do they even do those for High School football?! Especially if they are going to be so far off..A 3-7 record for
this year?! Crazy!

yeh i think harriman will get them this year!!!