huntingdon and camden

blue50

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play calling didn't lose the Westview game. There were a lot of things that went wrong in that game. Ward has good coaches. He won't change a thing!

Fumbling the ball constantly all night lost that game. One in the second quarter that was prolly a touchdown really hurt, then one in the fourth, with 1:50 remaining on the clock.

Can't blame just one or two kids, a block here might have opened a hole, a catch here might have gotten a first down. It's just sad to see kids that played that hard lose like that.

Huntingdon will be a better game than people think.

I think the potential is there for a really good game. Camden is not going to lay down. It will be interesting to see how they respond to a very tough loss last week.

If Huntingdon plays as consistently as they have, I think Camden may be in for a long night. During the jamboree, no turnovers, only 1 penalty, and the first string defense held Ripley to negative yardage.

Edited by stangfan

Play calling didn't lose the Westview game. There were a lot of things that went wrong in that game. Ward has good coaches. He won't change a thing!

I think he will change one thing, taking a knee(instead of fumbling) if they are ahead at the end of the game and the other team out of timeouts!!!!

I think he will change one thing, taking a knee(instead of fumbling) if they are ahead at the end of the game and the other team out of timeouts!!!!

I don't know why everyone is saying they should just have taken a knee...there was too much time on the clock left to run it out like that. They had to go for 1 first down....now I'm not saying that a pitch was the greatest play to run on the 10 yard line...but they had to take up time on the clock cause when Westview recovered the fumble there was 1:50 still on the clock.

Edited by Lions4ever

I don't know why everyone is saying they should just have taken a knee...there was too much time on the clock left to run it out like that. They had to go for 1 first down....now I'm not saying that a pitch was the greatest play to run on the 10 yard line...but they had to take up time on the clock cause when Westview recovered the fumble there was 1:50 still on the clock.

Blow should have called a QB sneak off tackle. By the time everybody unpiles, a minute and 30 seconds or more would have run off the clock on three downs. Another 25 seconds goes off and Camden gets a penalty. You then take a safety with maybe 10 seconds left. Maybe time would have run out. Free kick to Westview and then the game is over and Camden can chalk up one in the left column. Camden wins 6-2...

I bet Ward didn't sleep a bit Friday night....