Henry County at Dickson County

wingman

Good Morning Sunshine, I mean Yanker! It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood today, and we are but 11 hours away from kickoff. I can't wait!!!

Maybe you are right, my heart may be trying to guide me here. But I meditated on it long and hard, pouring over the journals and biorhythms of each team, the placement of Mars, Venus, Jupiter and Saturn, along with the phase of the moon. And that is when I decided on the score. I almost chose 17-0, but a little bird flew by singing zippity-do-da, landed on my shoulder and whispered, "a late 4th quarter touchdown is in the cards!" So I will stand by my prediction.

Your lack of realism is a problem for the YANKER my "Heart Headed-Galactical" friend.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Redpridepersonified

Before attempting to match wits with the brilliant YANKER, get your facts straight , my friend. When you say that your Patriots will be beating JCM, HC will actually be playing Southside and JCM will be playing Trezevant. THE GAME will be played on October 13. Good luck tonight...and my advice to you is to match wits with someone else or you will end up a "BASKET CASE" like your over apologetic friend.

Who is the over apologetic friend?

This is the hottest topic on the board, attendance should be thru the roof tonight.

You better believe it! HC is back after a LONG hiatus, long and sad. But we are back and in rare form. There will be a long line of Red, White, and Blue travelling along Hwy 70 going East. Come on out and join us!!! :thumb:

I'm embarassed :thumb: I know how to spell that I was doing several things at once and just had a brain fart! I appreciate the correction though. I can equal the greatness of the Yanker!! Were we separated at birth? Could you be my long lost twin? HHMMMMMMMMMM

There is but one YANKER and I can do MANY things at once. The YANKER has NEVER experienced the type of brain activity to which you refer. No one can equal the greatness of the YANKER except for my father, who still maintains a slight and ever decreasing lead. There is NO chance that you are my twin. You are, however, part of a LONG list of people who have attempted to equal the greatness of the YANKER. It is a lofty and UNREALISTIC goal but the YANKER appreciates your competitive nature.

Well Yanker, I have to say I am getting less work done this morning due to wondering what you have posted, so then I have to keep returning to see. It is just a shame you won't be at DC tonight to see how bad our D-line is going to bruise the DC O-line! Maybe you should start buying up bandages for your less fortunate players to tend their wounds with after Big Red Rolls over them like they are going to do DC Tonight.

~~~~~~Roll Red Roll!~~~~~~Roll Red Roll!~~~~~~Roll Red Roll!~~~~~~~~

Yanker when we "Win You" we know what we're going to do with you. We're gonna set you next to the Red White & Blue Barrel in Your Trophy Case!