best rivalry's in football?

dekalb#6

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many people know that Union City and Humboldt have played more than 70 times? That used to be a good one.

Union City vs. Obion County Central has finally become a rivalry after being dominated by UC for three decades. OCC has won the last four in a row.

Milan-Humboldt is a good one, obviously.

I agree OC & UC is becoming a goog rivalry but UC & Westview is Quickly becoming one for the ages.

How many people know that Union City and Humboldt have played more than 70 times? That used to be a good one.

Union City vs. Obion County Central has finally become a rivalry after being dominated by UC for three decades. OCC has won the last four in a row.

Milan-Humboldt is a good one, obviously.

Good Grief...Glad to see you back CoachT'ing!!!!!!... :lol:

Old School:

Claiborne County Blue Devils (Claiborne HS Bulldogs now) vs. Powell Valley Indians (Cumberland Gap Panthers now) :lol:

And its still bad blood...

Others...

Knox Catholic vs. Knox Webb; went to one in the late 80's with a friend of my from Webb, taunting excellente'. :lol:

Gibbs Eagles vs. Union County Red Devils (Patriots now); we stole your girlfriend one would say the other would ask for his sister back; Jeff Foxworthy got alot of his materials at those games. :lol:

Cloudland vs. Hampton is a great pitch as well....

Bledsoe County vs Sequatchie County

I grew up in Bledsoe, and the one game everyone around here always get's up for is the Sequatchie Co. game..... It's hate for alot of people..... I remember my grand pa telling me as a kid, the most important game of the year is when you play Dunlap.......lol........ I have several friends and family members in Dunlap, but I usually don't get many calls the week we play them :thumb: ..........

I heard it called the BLOODFUED one time.... Many people are kin in the 2 county's but when it comes to sports, kin folks go out the winder ( :blink: ) yeah I said winder, that week..............

GO WARRIORS !!!!!