Austin East at Knox Catholic

SliderSport

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey "dean" Anderson Co. got shutout by Greenville :huh:

Right now this region is Fulton and Knoxville Catholic. Catholic gets their first big test this week against AE (who Fulton hammered last night). AE needs a win to keep their hopes of hosting in the playoffs ALIVE!!!

Anderson Co. and Livingston Academy are both going to have to prove something to me in terms of being playoff teams this year :thumb:

Wow, AE is 0-2 and everyone is expecting them to lose every game. What has this world came too...

But guess what I'm going to stand behind AE and watch them upset these teams that you're saying will cake walk them..

And to last years game, the final score doesn't reflect how the game was played.. Catholic only scored 1 offensive TD and the others ones came from 2 defensive interceptions. So tell me how did HS have his break out game if he didn't do anything on offense?

i don't know if having 3 interceptions and one returned for a TD plus the only offensive TD is break out or not. by the way what is HS being recruited as? a safety and 3 picks in a game is breakout

Knox Catholic 34

AE 21

Harrison Smith is far and away the best athlete in the area. He could match up one on one with Anderson and shut him down completely. Smith has better hands, body control, and he is stronger, in fact, he might be a tad faster, as well. Someone talked about future teammates earlier. I, uh, don't think that is going to happen. If the kid doesn't go play for Charlie Weis, he will be making a big mistake. I mean, he's Catholic! Anyways, Catholic has the better line both ways, and the better defense as a whole, and with an athlete like Harrison, I don't see this game being much of a contest. Fulton v Catholic will be an awesome game.

Knox Catholic 34

AE 21

Harrison Smith is far and away the best athlete in the area. He could match up one on one with Anderson and shut him down completely. Smith has better hands, body control, and he is stronger, in fact, he might be a tad faster, as well. Someone talked about future teammates earlier. I, uh, don't think that is going to happen. If the kid doesn't go play for Charlie Weis, he will be making a big mistake. I mean, he's Catholic! Anyways, Catholic has the better line both ways, and the better defense as a whole, and with an athlete like Harrison, I don't see this game being much of a contest. Fulton v Catholic will be an awesome game.

I think Dennis Rogan has something to say about that now.

I would be shocked if AE did not come out and play with a chip on their shoulder after losing to two of the better teams in the state to start out the year. Practice will be tougher this week after the big loss to Fulton and the staff and players know that starting 0-2 in the region would all but eliminate any hopes of hosting come playoff time. AE knows that if they can get to 1-1 in the region and hold a potential tiebreaker with Catholic that they could host in the playoffs and even possibly win the region title if Fulton gets tripped up along the way (Fulton-Catholic being the biggest game). Anderson will improve on last week's lackluster performance and put on a great show this upcoming Friday night.

I think Dennis Rogan has something to say about that now.

I would be shocked if AE did not come out and play with a chip on their shoulder after losing to two of the better teams in the state to start out the year. Practice will be tougher this week after the big loss to Fulton and the staff and players know that starting 0-2 in the region would all but eliminate any hopes of hosting come playoff time. AE knows that if they can get to 1-1 in the region and hold a potential tiebreaker with Catholic that they could host in the playoffs and even possibly win the region title if Fulton gets tripped up along the way (Fulton-Catholic being the biggest game). Anderson will improve on last week's lackluster performance and put on a great show this upcoming Friday night.

IM afaid this game will get ugly ..... KC 34 AE 6 .......