White Co vs Walker Valley

Walker Valley has a few very fast and very large fullbacks and tailbacks. If they get to the outside they can hurt you. Tyner tackled very well Friday night. If White County can tackle well they have a good chance at winning. Walker Valley ran up the middle alot and did not have any success, so good luck to both teams and stay healthy. I will be pulling for Walker Valley since we have played them!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so where did you dispute what I said. I can't help it if you get mad over the truth.

Plans are underway to rezone Prospect back to Bradley. Did you know that?

Also, the WV administration turned in an estimate of 1400 students this year. I beleive that is already over the 5A minimum. So look out for all those McMinn county students there to be sent back to McMinn.

I didn't dispute anything you wrote. Do you feel better now? Who said I was mad. Didn't you read the paper regarding the capacity for the two county high schools? Plans have backfired on the Prospect rezoning. Even though Bradley's numbers are down from years past they are not in postition to add many more students due to state and federal regulations of number of students allowed in the classroom. (The standards have changed from the old days when we packed in 40-50 students in a classroom and BCHS had over 2,000 students). Walker Valley is actually in better shape to accept addtional students than Bradley is. Walker Valley is also in the best shape of the two schools for expansion because it was built with the option for easy and inexpensive expansion. While I think Bradley looks good on the outside it lacks many things that would allow them to expand and add students there without costing tax payers too much money. Like I said before in my earlier post my guess is that there will probably will be a third county high school in the future that you can hate too. Walker Valley is also located in the high growth area for Bradley County so it only make sense it is growing so fast. It will be 2 more years and then Walker Valley will be in 5A. Is it possible that Bradley may one day be a 4A school one day? Who knows?

I didn't dispute anything you wrote. Do you feel better now? Who said I was mad. Didn't you read the paper regarding the capacity for the two county high schools? Plans have backfired on the Prospect rezoning. Even though Bradley's numbers are down from years past they are not in postition to add many more students due to state and federal regulations of number of students allowed in the classroom. (The standards have changed from the old days when we packed in 40-50 students in a classroom and BCHS had over 2,000 students). Walker Valley is actually in better shape to accept addtional students than Bradley is. Walker Valley is also in the best shape of the two schools for expansion because it was built with the option for easy and inexpensive expansion. While I think Bradley looks good on the outside it lacks many things that would allow them to expand and add students there without costing tax payers too much money. Like I said before in my earlier post my guess is that there will probably will be a third county high school in the future that you can hate too. Walker Valley is also located in the high growth area for Bradley County so it only make sense it is growing so fast. It will be 2 more years and then Walker Valley will be in 5A. Is it possible that Bradley may one day be a 4A school one day? Who knows?

WHO CARES.....TAKE YOUR POLITICAL SCHOOL COMMENTS SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Exactly!! WHO CARES, about this game!

Obviously YOU DO heisman. Why do you keep up with the warriors and always seem close by whenever a thread with white county is in it? HMMMMMMM curious isnt it???? Groupies like yourself should have to ask for permission to address White county fans and to be able to post on our topics. Doesnt the cavs have a game this week? I know not too much excitment over there to talk about. Remember autographs only after the season. TY TY TYVM :thumb:

Bradley folks are always looking to blame someone for something, they try to bring everyone else down, after Walker Valley "walks" over them they will be claiming the chlorine made the players stronger. BCrising is just an oldbear with nothing better to do. I'm pretty sure if you live in the county you can go wherever you want.

Such anger! Facts are facts. Why does everybody from Walker Valley have a problem with the truth.

Since when did this post become a history lesson on Walker Valley & the zoning of Cleveland??? If memory serves me correctly the title of the post is "White Co vs Walker Valley...Who Will Win This One." If you feel you need to talk about where you live & how far it is from certain districts.etc...Please do it somewhere else.Thank you!

Since when did this post become a history lesson on Walker Valley & the zoning of Cleveland??? If memory serves me correctly the title of the post is "White Co vs Walker Valley...Who Will Win This One." If you feel you need to talk about where you live & how far it is from certain districts.etc...Please do it somewhere else.Thank you!

You're correct. I just got caught up in a little fact sharing with BCrising. My pick is Walker Valley by 2.

Thank you finally some reason among all the insanity. :P