Jo Byrns vs. Eagleville

Shep

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where you at goforthegoal. I always like hearing your comments.

The key to this game is turnovers , penalties and don't forget special teams. I believe both teams have given up some big special team plays this year. And according to what I read penalties put a big hurt on the Eagles offense last week. I believe both offenses can score against very good defenses. Good speed at the skill positions for both teams. Unlike many 1a teams both teams have several weapons on offense. The team with the least amount of turnovers and maybe a big play on special teams wins. My pick, a close one. The Eagles come out on top 24-21, they win by a field goal. Both teams are big play teams and in this game the Eagles will have the last big play, of course I am bias but the Eagles will pull it out in the last quarter. It should be a great game. According to our local paper the Jo Byrns LBs completely controlled the game against Cannon Co. but I still believe the Eagles can score some pts if we keep the turnovers down. Now I will shut up, GO EAGLES.

Edited by goforthegoal

Jo Byrns by 21.

All you guys have to do is PLAY YOUR BALL. You are on top of your game right now. Dont let up. Play as hard as you did last friday---BUT BETTER!! There is still room for improvement, like Tuck said, just limit the holding calls. Defense is getting it done, the offense looks good, special teams are getting there (Nice run by my boy Orlando Taylor on that kick return). Tuck, get them going this week man.

Whoever said last week, that JB's Line Backers ("Bash Brothers") werent good enough, just look at what they did to Cannon County!!

Jo Byrns at home......JBS wins 27-6. Not as much scoring in this one.

GO JO BYRNS!!

I am just a proud fan. I have watched Jo Byrns play for a couple of years now, and you have really won me over. I like the way you play ball up in Cedar Hill. You are ALL class act kids. I like how just about every year nobody gives JBS any respect, and then you guys turn around a whoop everybody. Looks as if you are getting alittle more of the respect you deserve, this year.

Have a great week of practice, and then come out friday and BUST SOME HEADS!! Eagleville is coming to Your house. Make them respect your house!!

GO JO BYRNS!!!

Jo Byrns by 21.

All you guys have to do is PLAY YOUR BALL. You are on top of your game right now. Dont let up. Play as hard as you did last friday---BUT BETTER!! There is still room for improvement, like Tuck said, just limit the holding calls. Defense is getting it done, the offense looks good, special teams are getting there (Nice run by my boy Orlando Taylor on that kick return). Tuck, get them going this week man.

Whoever said last week, that JB's Line Backers ("Bash Brothers") werent good enough, just look at what they did to Cannon County!!

Jo Byrns at home......JBS wins 27-6. Not as much scoring in this one.

GO JO BYRNS!!

You said before that the score would be 42-7 and good luck to us because we would need it now you are saying that JBS is going to win by 21. Which one is it?

I cant wait for this game man!!!! I honestly think Eagleville thinks that just because Clay is gone, that they are gonna walk all over our offense, and our team completely. I cant wait until Friday so i can watch as JBHS dominates this game. Yes Eagleville will make some plays, they are a good team and good teams make plays, but i dont think it will be near enough to win this game for them. I think once this game is over, ppl will truely know how serious Jo Byrns is this year. U Eagleville fans can argue with me all u want, but all i am gonna say for the rest of the week is: The count down is on, and ur time is almost up!!!!

P.S. Jimmy Morris looked good hitting 5 out of 5 PATs this week!!!

Edited by neutralfan07

I cant wait for this game man!!!! I honestly think Eagleville thinks that just because Clay is gone, that they are gonna walk all over our offense, and our team completely. I cant wait until Friday so i can watch as JBHS dominates this game. Yes Eagleville will make some plays, they are a good team and good teams make plays, but i dont think it will be near enough to win this game for them. I think once this game is over, ppl will truely know how serious Jo Byrns is this year. U Eagleville fans can argue with me all u want, but all i am gonna say for the rest of the week is: The count down is on, and ur time is almost up!!!!

Im not gonna say that Eagleville will win I think it will be a good game and the team that makes the fewest mistakes will win. Im just wondering what you are talking about in saying Eagleville thinks they are going to walk all over jbhs. no one has said that well no one that ive heard. JBHS fans are the ones on here saying JBHS is gonna blow Eagleville out. I just wanna say I think both teams are very good and the winner of this game will most likely win the region and I think both teams will make the playoffs. Im tired of hearing JBHS fans play the no respect card. Yall are the defending region champs and are preseason #7 in the state or something like that. There is no disrespect coming from Eagelville towards JBHS but there seems to be some coming from JBHS towards Eagleville.

Good Luck to both teams

Im sure it will be a great game.

Im not gonna say that Eagleville will win I think it will be a good game and the team that makes the fewest mistakes will win. Im just wondering what you are talking about in saying Eagleville thinks they are going to walk all over jbhs. no one has said that well no one that ive heard. JBHS fans are the ones on here saying JBHS is gonna blow Eagleville out. I just wanna say I think both teams are very good and the winner of this game will most likely win the region and I think both teams will make the playoffs. Im tired of hearing JBHS fans play the no respect card. Yall are the defending region champs and are preseason #7 in the state or something like that. There is no disrespect coming from Eagelville towards JBHS but there seems to be some coming from JBHS towards Eagleville.

Good Luck to both teams

Im sure it will be a great game.

Never said it would be a blowout, and I think Eagleville is very good, but there have been post, not just on this topic about JBHS losing Clay and them not being near as good because of that, i am just saying that ppl will find out other wise as the season goes on!!!

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!!!!! 4 and 1/2 days!!!!

Edited by neutralfan07