Marion Co. 20 , Boyd Buchanan 17

BnL

And you were wetting your pants in the 4th quarter last week hoping SP could come back and beat the one-dimensional team. Boyd will not be a one-dimensional team next week when Anthony Hathaway returns. He dressed for warm-ups tonight, but was in street clothes on the sideline.

Marion County is a better team than SP. Marion will 'whip' SP this year.

I will congratulate MC on a great win tonight. Their game plan was executed almost to perfection. At times, Boyd seemed really tight, but all in all, played their hearts out too. However, that being said, MC is not a better teams than the Pirates, but I was impressed with them tonight.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you were wetting your pants in the 4th quarter last week hoping SP could come back and beat the one-dimensional team. Boyd will not be a one-dimensional team next week when Anthony Hathaway returns. He dressed for warm-ups tonight, but was in street clothes on the sideline.

First let me say i am not a fan of any of the teams i am about to talk about.........this is coming from an unbiased neutral fan that doesn't support any of these schools.

first of all boyd buchanan fan, you are 0-3.........you have no right to talk to sp about wetting their pants b/c you lost. Second, sp is the best team in the valley easily. they have like 18 returning starters from a team that was VERY good last year. take away 2 boyd pass plays and some mistakes on offense on sp's part and the game isn't even close. Marion County is not a bad team, but they aren't outstanding either. They lost alot of players last year and they also have a new coach. They will get better as the year goes on but right now they are just alright. They are however, better than Boyd Buchanan (obviously), but I do not see them beating sp. sp has too much speed and i see them winning by a couple of touchdowns. I do like the fact that mc is throwing the ball alot more, however, and i think that balance gives them a much better chance at winning some of these close games.

Nah, I wasn't wetting my pants, cause we whipped boyd too. The difference is we won by 5 and you won by 3. If the Boyd coaches were more prepared and had that "tee" ready for that big last second FG, that kid would have made it. He was rushed and pulled it which always happens to the great kickers when rushed. You whipped them by passing, we whipped them by running. You couldn't stop #6 from getting outside, well, we have 5 #6's who will all get outside. Good Luck and save your comments for the SP vs Marion thread.

Nah, I wasn't wetting my pants, cause we whipped boyd too. The difference is we won by 5 and you won by 3. If the Boyd coaches were more prepared and had that "tee" ready for that big last second FG, that kid would have made it. He was rushed and pulled it which always happens to the great kickers when rushed. You whipped them by passing, we whipped them by running. You couldn't stop #6 from getting outside, well, we have 5 #6's who will all get outside. Good Luck and save your comments for the SP vs Marion thread.

I'm a Boyd fan...not a MC fan.

I'm a Boyd fan...not a MC fan.

I believe PiRaTe MiKe is a little nervous. He doesn't even know who he is addressing? :):)

Let me stay with the topic. This was a great game to watch as a fan. Action from start to finish, and lots of fireworks from both sides. I wish Boyd the best of luck! They have many great young players.

You don't have 5 #6's. He's twice as big as any back you've got, besides #24 and he smoked the whole valleys fastest at the jamboree/ :thumb:

Slim Jimmy thinks that Boyd played much better last week than they did this week. South Pitts offense brings more problems to the table for Marion than Boyds. Slim Jimmy can't wait until October.

Boyd played a great game last night and all the buc boys should hold there heads high. MCHS just came out in the second half and wanted it more. Several of the Warriors came up with big plays when we needed them. The score board tells the story. You should save the smack talk for October. By the way how does you foot taste because you keep sticking it in your mouth.