Marion Co. 20 , Boyd Buchanan 17

BnL

Buc4Life, it will be tough for the Warriors to stay with your Bucs. The Bucs have a really stingy defense and I am not sure how good MC's offense is clicking right now. I don't know about a prediction, but I feel that it will be extremely difficult for Marion to consistently move the football.

70 points in 2 games is stingy? were you trying to say stinky? :thumb:

I still think Boyd will win, but I expect a close game.

Edited by Tynerfan99

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes we do, I would just hold an opponent to a few points less before I started bragging about the force of my defense, and against Marion a good Defense should hold them to a low amount.

I wasn't bragging i was just saying we knew where it came from. I know Boyd is still improving and they can be better. Hathaway will be back in a week or 2 and that will be a big boost on the Boyd O.

I wasn't bragging i was just saying we knew where it came from. I know Boyd is still improving and they can be better. Hathaway will be back in a week or 2 and that will be a big boost on the Boyd O.

I know it wasnt you bragging. I am glad for Boyd they are getting Hathaway back, hopefully he can fully recover and play well this year. Does he play any positions on defense? Also do you think he will be in a limited roll for a while before he is an everydown back? I am just not sure of how healthy he is now, or will be soon.

I know it wasnt you bragging. I am glad for Boyd they are getting Hathaway back, hopefully he can fully recover and play well this year. Does he play any positions on defense? Also do you think he will be in a limited roll for a while before he is an everydown back? I am just not sure of how healthy he is now, or will be soon.

Ya im sure he will be limited on his playing time. Boyd has that brutal non-region schedule still with Baylor,Knox Fulton, Red Bank, and Cookeville to play. I would be very suprised if they ran him hard in those games, and just mainly stuck to the region games. Last year Hathaway played corner I think. Someone correct me if im wrong. It was somewehre in the secondary.

Ya im sure he will be limited on his playing time. Boyd has that brutal non-region schedule still with Baylor,Knox Fulton, Red Bank, and Cookeville to play. I would be very suprised if they ran him hard in those games, and just mainly stuck to the region games. Last year Hathaway played corner I think. Someone correct me if im wrong. It was somewehre in the secondary.

I think limiting him in the nonregion games will be the key. Just like last year, as long as you win the games you need too, it doesn matter what your record is.

I think limiting him in the nonregion games will be the key. Just like last year, as long as you win the games you need too, it doesn matter what your record is.

Exactly. We will probalby be in the play offs with our losing record once again. Would be nice to see Tyner again twice this year but thats a ways off.

I would only play him on offense and save him. There are 4 games that are very important. Tyner, Marion, Sequatchie and Bledsoe are your games, win those and everything will be fine.

Bill49 will you have your troops ready this week? I hope the off week helped to work some kinks out. The Bucs are coming to Warrior country on Friday night. They will see a much different team than the one that played 2 weeks ago.

Edited by Chester Cornhead

I think Hathaway's size would push him towards a linebacker position, but he has speed and would probably do well as a DB. Boyd is playing a 3-5 and I am sure he is a better defensive player than one of the five LB's. He will be a huge difference for Boyd's offense and could really help them make a deep run into the playoffs.

Back to the subject though, Marion County looked awful in the jamboree and if they looked that bad in Murphy I dont see how anyone could see them beating Boyd. There is no way Marion could play with SP and probably couldnt be in a postion to win, Boyd did and was. I dont think it will be a blow out but if things go slightly bad for Marion this one gets out of hand.

BBS-27

Marion-7