Marion Co. 20 , Boyd Buchanan 17

BnL

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see the score gettin out of hand nor do I see Marion getting held under 100 yards total offense

Well The King says that Pirate Mike is right about the 100 yards. Boyd is 0-2 & they are ready to get a win. This really is not the best time for any team to be playing them. Boyd has a real good defense & MC dont have that good of an offense. If MC can play good defense then it will be closer, but if they dont it will be over in the first half. The King will make his prediction later in the week. :lol:

Marion will be held under 100 yards total offense. Boyd wins 56-7

PirateMike, we at Buc appreciate your confidence. But what is the basis of your statement? Marion always has a quality program. I think they have a new coach that I heard played for them in their glory years. I don't know, just heard. Have they scrimmaged anyone around here? Did they scrimmage the Pirates pre-season?

Grundy can brag all they want. South Pittsburg couldn't beat Grundy in the jamboree. So far So. Pittsburg has only beaten two teams that have yet to win a game this year. The Pirates fumbled twice on the winning drive against Boyd, barely pulling out a home field win in the last minute. And the Pirates have yet to play Whitwell, that "weaker 1A team" (your description, not mine) that Grundy just beat. Looks to me like South Pittsburg is the team that thus far has nothing to brag about.

Pay no attention to slim jim, he's just running at the mouth. Your right in saying that So.Pitts has nothing to brag about.They really havent impressed me yet either. So let all the orange and black faithful cheer for now, well see them later. I say MARION wins by 6!!!!! :blink:

Pay no attention to slim jim, he's just running at the mouth. Your right in saying that So.Pitts has nothing to brag about.They really havent impressed me yet either. So let all the orange and black faithful cheer for now, well see them later. I say MARION wins by 6!!!!! :blink:

Grundy really has nothing to brag about. Slim Jimmy thinks that south pittsburg has destroyed them corn fed boys in the past. Slim Jimmy thinks that South Pittsburg could probably beat Grundy by atleast 28. South Pittsburg was not trying to show anything in the jamboree.

How is the offense looking this week Bill? Do you have them ready?As for as the Marion/Boyd game, Slim Jimmy thinks that Boyd will win this one easily. Slim Jimmy thinks that Boyd's defense is too good for Marion to move the ball on. Boyd by 17.

Jimmy's Losers: Warriors

Ok, I a missed my prediction and our streak didn't go to 7 in a row, but we played much better this week. Props to SP on a good game. If we play that way every week then we have a chance to be a pretty good team. We only lost 2 turnovers this week, which is a huge improvement from the CPA game. I think we will beat the Warriors. I have only saw them in the jamboree though.