Marion Co. 20 , Boyd Buchanan 17

BnL

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marion is back. They have their QB back and have the game plan set. The young men are fresh and ready to play hard after a hard week of practice. This won't be a Jamboree game nor will it be a non-confrence Murphy game useing the JV. So for all of you that think they will be a push over come pay your money and be stund. Like an old favorite coach that calls his team too much blue everyone will now see TOO MUCH PUPPLE!!!!!!!!! GO WARRIORS DO YOUR THANG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marion only played JV verses Murphy? Likely.

Omg mc wins? no way... not this game . no young. the QB doesnt have enough time making his Reads... maybe if this game was later in the year warriors might keep it within 2 touchdowns... but not now. if Boyd plays like they did against the Pirates. it will get ugly.. The warriors got blasted by Murphy Nc....= polk cnty beat murphy nc = the pirates scrimmaged polk and crushed them with ease... = Boyd play the pirates a game to remember... = boyd 36- marion cnty 7

Omg mc wins? no way... not this game . to young. the QB doesnt have enough time making his Reads... maybe if this game was later in the year warriors might keep it within 2 touchdowns... but not now. if Boyd plays like they did against the Pirates. it will get ugly.. The warriors got blasted by Murphy Nc....= polk cnty beat murphy nc = the pirates scrimmaged polk and crushed them with ease... = Boyd play the pirates a game to remember... = boyd 36- marion cnty 7

Omg mc wins? no way... not this game . no young. the QB doesnt have enough time making his Reads... maybe if this game was later in the year warriors might keep it within 2 touchdowns... but not now. if Boyd plays like they did against the Pirates. it will get ugly.. The warriors got blasted by Murphy Nc....= polk cnty beat murphy nc = the pirates scrimmaged polk and crushed them with ease... = Boyd play the pirates a game to remember... = boyd 36- marion cnty 7

Omg mc wins? no way... not this game . to young. the QB doesnt have enough time making his Reads... maybe if this game was later in the year warriors might keep it within 2 touchdowns... but not now. if Boyd plays like they did against the Pirates. it will get ugly.. The warriors got blasted by Murphy Nc....= polk cnty beat murphy nc = the pirates scrimmaged polk and crushed them with ease... = Boyd play the pirates a game to remember... = boyd 36- marion cnty 7

Polk beat Andrews, NC not Murphy. MC defense must stiffen if they want a to have a chance. Boyd is better than their record shows. However the warriors aren't as terrible as everyone thinks. Young teams get better as the year goes on. Hopefully by seasons end the warriors can play good football. Good luck!

This Game want be as bad as yall think for the Warriors they have had a week off and have been working very hard! They have somthin to prove to everyone that thinks they will get beat by 3 or 4 TD's. I promise this game could come down to the final play juss like the Boyd and South Pitt. Im not sayin Boyd is not a very talented team because i know that they could beat a lot of teams on any given Friday night but Marion is a good team also very young but good they could also beat a lot of teams on any night.

The 8 Ball predicts Marion by 6

Edited by MCHeadHunter

Slim Jimmy just barely missed this game. If I were Grundy, I wouldn't be bragging too much. You barely beat one of the weaker 1-A teams. Slim Jimmy thinks that Grundy will probably not make the playoffs if they are just barely beating these weaker 1-A teams.

Grundy can brag all they want. South Pittsburg couldn't beat Grundy in the jamboree. So far So. Pittsburg has only beaten two teams that have yet to win a game this year. The Pirates fumbled twice on the winning drive against Boyd, barely pulling out a home field win in the last minute. And the Pirates have yet to play Whitwell, that "weaker 1A team" (your description, not mine) that Grundy just beat. Looks to me like South Pittsburg is the team that thus far has nothing to brag about.