LaVergne @ Lebanon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LaVergne hasn't played anywhere up to there standards this year so far. I think this will be the week that LaVergne will put it in gear. Lebanon only held Gallatin to 14 but they also did not score. LaVergne wins this one. They will work really hard this next week.

this is for a playoff spot....i think lavergne should get this one but if you are not prepared you will ge tbeat

Im kind of scared to try to predict this one after the game last night for both teams.. even though Lebanon lost they showed me something by holding Gallatin to only 14 points.. and for Lavergne they also showed me that they are having some problems even though they won... I hate to do this..

Lebanon 21

LaVergne 17

But they didn't score...The way I see it, I would rather score than trying to hold a team to a certain amount of points. Can't win without scoring. This sure won't help you in the "pick em" contest :o

Without having seen Lavergne play I'm going to take a tough, will fight you till the end Lebanon team. They earned my respect last night. As to the comment of not putting any points on the board I feel they did a tremendous job with the talented Gallatin D. If not for the 5 picks thrown who knows but Gallatin was all over it on D so cut the Blue Devils some slack they weren't playing chopped liver.

Lebanon 17

Lavergne 14

Without having seen Lavergne play I'm going to take a tough, will fight you till the end Lebanon team. They earned my respect last night. As to the comment of not putting any points on the board I feel they did a tremendous job with the talented Gallatin D. If not for the 5 picks thrown who knows but Gallatin was all over it on D so cut the Blue Devils some slack they weren't playing chopped liver.

Lebanon 17

Lavergne 14

I agree...Lebanon

u barley won friday so u better be prepared cause if not u will get beat i see yall losing again this year probably 2 your just not as strong as everyone thought

Riverdale we are in the same predicament yall are in right now so count us out if you want to.We are mad at everyone for thinking we are going to lose and mad at ourselves for letting everyone think that we aren't going to be strong. All I'm going to say is that LaVergne hasn't even been close to their potential, plus it is a little early to start counting any team out when it is only week 2.

Edited by HSsportsfootball