Temple @ Lookout Valley

jadguitar06

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey good job Temple... It was close through the first half, but Lv couldnt stop Josh Smith. Yall are very much improved over last year, and i believe you are for real this year. You might just beat south pitt, if u play hard aginst them like u did against Lv. But yeah when Chas got hurt at the end of the first half, he didnt run well in the second. But major Props to temple, just beat the pirates... what week is that matchup?

Temple is not thinking about SP at this point. That game is not until Oct 13.

They just need to focus on Unaka this week and take care of business one game at a time.

That may be true to a certain extent but don't forget there are other players on the team that make this team successful.

Agreed. Josh Smith is a man among boys. Dee would be good if they used him more. Ridley, whereever he appeared from, is also good. Larson seems to be working out pretty well. Joey is a tough runner.

Edited by mtnman

Well if I am not mistaken those Umpaloompas didn't allow one single sack on Friday night. And they also opened up pretty good holes for the running game. Temple really had a complete effort on Friday night by everyone who stepped onto the field. This game against Lookout Valley will be a tougher game, they do a great job of running the football, and they have a great offensive line. I do think that they will have a harder time stopping Temple's balanced offensive attack and I do think that Temple will get enough stops on D to win this game. This will be a very physical game up front and both teams are going to make the playoffs in this region. Good luck to both teams

Temple- 33

LV- 20

Well my prediction was fairly close, Temple did a great job of making some halftime adjustments defensively to take care of the rest of the game. Offensively they looked really good mixing up the play calling. Temple has to many weapons for a team to just try and key on one player, they will burn you. Im very proud of the way Temple played, but they don't even need to be thinking about S.P. right now. Silverdale, and Whitwell both happen before that game and that is where there focus needs to be, but I do predict Temple to be 6-0 going into the Whitwell game. Oh and one more thing, the offensive line did a great job for Temple Friday night, good protection and good holes for the backs. Oh and by the way 54 I miss you, where are you since the game, were you even on the field, I never heard your name or number called one time. Great job!