Temple @ Lookout Valley

jadguitar06

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple is just not a passing team anymore, they have a solid running game. This is gonna be a REALLY good game. I beleive Valley won last yeat because we were able to control the ball most of the game, we kept the ball out of skogen's hands. We have to do the same again this year. Just remember anyone can beat anyone on firday nights.

Edited by The Big Easy

Well if I am not mistaken those Umpaloompas didn't allow one single sack on Friday night. And they also opened up pretty good holes for the running game. Temple really had a complete effort on Friday night by everyone who stepped onto the field. This game against Lookout Valley will be a tougher game, they do a great job of running the football, and they have a great offensive line. I do think that they will have a harder time stopping Temple's balanced offensive attack and I do think that Temple will get enough stops on D to win this game. This will be a very physical game up front and both teams are going to make the playoffs in this region. Good luck to both teams

Temple- 33

LV- 20