Temple @ Lookout Valley

jadguitar06

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeez guys calm down! where you practice has no effect on how you perform. I base my conclusion on the outcome by teams who can run the football well win more football games, and lv runs it better than temple. but lv's weak secondary is gonna keep temple in the game. Dont overlook lvs o-line, they are returning 4 starters, and scruggs rushed for more than 1000 yards last year. LVs defense will stop temples running game too, with a good d-line. Evan is Vance still playing? If so whta is he playing? And who is yalls FB now?

jeez guys calm down! where you practice has no effect on how you perform. I base my conclusion on the outcome by teams who can run the football well win more football games, and lv runs it better than temple. but lv's weak secondary is gonna keep temple in the game. Dont overlook lvs o-line, they are returning 4 starters, and scruggs rushed for more than 1000 yards last year. LVs defense will stop temples running game too, with a good d-line. Evan is Vance still playing? If so whta is he playing? And who is yalls FB now?

LV will not stop Temple's running game. And even if you do they will kill ya on the passing game. Also, look for Temple's defense to be better than what you saw last year.

I'm going to go with Temple in a close one:

Temple 28

LV 26

Lv's line absolutely dominated Huntland's line so i think they will be able to handle Temples, thus stopping their running game up the middle. They're pass game is the definite threat. DB's will have to step up and deny Skogen's the ball. We have a few tricks up our sleeves that we believe will catch them off guard though. Really looking forward to tomorrow :thumb:

Edited by The Big Easy

Yes Vance is still playing. A stud on the O and D line/LB. We really havn't found someone to fill the shoes of Josh Goins but we have two players that get the job done, Jordan Winchester and Edward Cunningham. But there's a fire drill happing right now in school so i gotta go :thumb:

Edited by The Big Easy

Temple has a pretty decent team but I really think that Valley will run all over them. They might have a better defense than they had last year but not enough to stop the running game of LV. Therefore, I believe that Valley will put huge chunks of yards up against the Crusaders. Plan to see another playstation type scoring game to be played out in this one.

LV 45

Temple 39

I think that everyone will be surprised to see how much Temple's defense has improved, and I predict that they will do a much better job stopping the run and keep Scruggs under control, he will get his yards but Temple will just have to avoid the big plays. Temple must come out focused and ready to play. I don't think that Valley will hurt Temple outside running the ball, that is where Temple's defense is the strongest. If 44 takes care of the middle, Temple will win the game.

Temple has a pretty decent team but I really think that Valley will run all over them. They might have a better defense than they had last year but not enough to stop the running game of LV. Therefore, I believe that Valley will put huge chunks of yards up against the Crusaders. Plan to see another playstation type scoring game to be played out in this one.

LV 45

Temple 39

How can you say "another playstation type scoring game" Temple will always score like a playstation game because offense is their bread and butter- but last game sequatchie scored 19 points- that's it- and to be fair they only drove the ball down the field and scored twice- the other was a fumbled punt that bounced down to temple's own 15 yard line- I wouldn't say 2 scoring drives is playstation material... and don't get too defensive this is simply my position....

this game is gonna be so good!!! i cant wait till tomorrow night! whos startin at FB evan? is it ed or jordan? I figured Vance would be the full back whats the deal with that? Hes fast and strong.... But i guess yall need him on the line, so. But we all know that running the football wins games. If its a blowout by either side it would take the fun out though. And evan, is casey looking any better? Cause he was down right sorry last year...

this game is gonna be so good!!! i cant wait till tomorrow night! whos startin at FB evan? is it ed or jordan? I figured Vance would be the full back whats the deal with that? Hes fast and strong.... But i guess yall need him on the line, so. But we all know that running the football wins games. If its a blowout by either side it would take the fun out though. And evan, is casey looking any better? Cause he was down right sorry last year...

We got a little bit of the injury bug right now and Ed's a little banged up. I think we're gonna start Jordan but Ed will get alot of PT.But as you know depth is always a factor so we have to play every athlete we have. We can't have Vance as FB and a sorry lineman in his place while J and Ed sit the bencch. Running will be a big part of this game, but defence will be the deciding factor in this one. And yes Casey is looking better this year, but i wouldn't have called him sorry...

But obviously you know me but i have NO clue who you are...fill me in