• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shutup You dont go to grace.

Huge game...

Temple 34

Valley 27

Your right I don't go to grace.....I did go to grace- so chill...we're pullin for the same team bro- in fact I was looking at your posts and we say pretty much the same thing- you try to sound smart and I just lay it on thick-like i see it- your my boy redwhiteandforever- that name is what I am talkin about-

I had to go to Chatt town today and thought I would swing by temple and watch a second of practice. I couldn't find their practice field, I thought they would be on the old soccer field but they were not, I just happened to drive by a corner lot and there they were...what a joke! They practice on a corner lot, not a field. This is a disgrace to football. Please, LV beat the crap out of this team, I swear if you watch the practice you think it is a joke, the team just wanders around this corner lot and they even had guys sleeping on the sideline...I am not making this up, temple will not win a real game the rest of the year. Sure maybe beat grace and upstarts of that nature, but there is no way this is a football program. Prediction: LV 28, Temple 6, The team with a field beats the team from a corner lot.

I had to go to Chatt town today and thought I would swing by temple and watch a second of practice. I couldn't find their practice field, I thought they would be on the old soccer field but they were not, I just happened to drive by a corner lot and there they were...what a joke! They practice on a corner lot, not a field. This is a disgrace to football. Please, LV beat the crap out of this team, I swear if you watch the practice you think it is a joke, the team just wanders around this corner lot and they even had guys sleeping on the sideline...I am not making this up, temple will not win a real game the rest of the year. Sure maybe beat grace and upstarts of that nature, but there is no way this is a football program. Prediction: LV 28, Temple 6, The team with a field beats the team from a corner lot.

So you have to have a practice field to be a good team? I agree, it does stink to play on a p.o.s. lot/field ... but thats not any one person on that teams fault. They didnt decide to not have a practice field, the school cant afford/provide anything better. The public schools such as LV have a game field and a practice field provided to them by state tax $s. Temples money comes from tuition and small donations from people in the community. And you are so immature to say they wont win ball games bc they dont practice on a legit practice field? They beat SC by 3 tds... and i bet SC practices on a lot nicer of a practice field than Temple.

Edited by bigbody1220

Temple did give up one sack but overall did a fine job, at the goalline right before they recovered a fumble in the end zone. Temple's line has two players with pretty good size, the others aren't very big but they're quick. It helps to have a 240 or bigger fullback/linebacker, and it helps the defense to have a 6'4" 225 defensive end who everyone first thinks of as a receiver (Skogen). It was just the jamboree but Lookout Valley did not run well at all against Sequatchie 10 for 15 yards, Temple gained close to 200 rushing for the game not counting losing yards on a bad or fumbled punt snap. Did #22 play for Temple last year, I just don't remember him at all.

What is a disgrace is what you are basing this prediction on. Cmon, every program has to start somewhere. Give them a chance. Give them 3-5 more years and you will be eating your words.

Wow you set yourself up bigtime if you are a Lookout Valley fan believing you will win. I mean wont it be a shame to lose to a team that practices on a corner lot. I doubt there were players laying around the practice field, and I can say that considering that Temple has so few players they do have a lot of success. The talent in the skill positions for Temple is impressive. I am not a Temple fan, but in the region they'll come second to the Pirates.

Temple will win by two td's

Temple did give up one sack but overall did a fine job, at the goalline right before they recovered a fumble in the end zone. Temple's line has two players with pretty good size, the others aren't very big but they're quick. It helps to have a 240 or bigger fullback/linebacker, and it helps the defense to have a 6'4" 225 defensive end who everyone first thinks of as a receiver (Skogen). It was just the jamboree but Lookout Valley did not run well at all against Sequatchie 10 for 15 yards, Temple gained close to 200 rushing for the game not counting losing yards on a bad or fumbled punt snap. Did #22 play for Temple last year, I just don't remember him at all.

I can't speak specifically for LV, but a lot of small schools in the area get field houses etc by donations and fund drives not soley tax dollars. The marion county school board tried a few times to get rid of football at the 3 HS. That went over like a lead balloon and some boardmembers got un-elected immediately.

I've seen LV field a team every year for years, often with under 20 players and play the Pirates and MC etc. when Boyd would opt to not play the Pirates by not competing for the District title and play offs. As far as I'm concerned, LV built a tradition over the years by not being afraid to play anyone. Temple is new and are of to a good start. But LV has paid their dues and deserve a string of good luck as long as it isn't agains the Pirates. :thumb:

Edited by rlh