Lincoln Co. @ Warren Co.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team is starting to gel more and more.

LC by 17

Well you got that right!

LC's #5 Ramsey was really good the first half. I heard his jaw was broke or maybe dislocated. The score could have been worse if he was playing in the second half. LC had one really good drive in the second half with 6 or seven first downs that wore down the better than expected Pioneer defense. That drive and a long pass play (60 yard or better) to the 1 was just about all there was to the 2nd half. WC defense did rather well I though but the offense has got to gel better to get some W's.

LC made more mistakes than I expected them to make. The must have dropped 6 passes. The LC QB was very accurate.

Bad call of the night was the intentional grounding against WC just before the half when WC was threatening to score. Called for intentional grounding when he scrambled out of the pocket and was about to be run out of bounds. Maybe the being out of the pocket rule doesn't apply to HS FBall but if it does that was a really bad call that took WC out of FG range.

Congrates to LC.

Edited by jcm

It was 3 to nothin at halftime

If Warren Co. could get some offense we would have a good season

O Ramsey only played the first half

But he had 14 carries 65 yards

They said he did something to his jaw

I was surprised...is Lincoln Co. weaker than thought or did Warren Co. defense play better? One thing for sure, WC's offense isn't gonna make it this year like it is, may not be many points on the board for them unless the defense can score them. Who calls that kind of junk for offense anyway..be ashamed to call them coach. Can't be any skill to do the same thing over and over..think about it- were all passes to the right and all hand offs to the left? Didn't see any strategy going on. WC doesn't have the size to beat it in either. Time for somebody to grab the reins and fix that mess called offense--the team deserves better. Keep your heads up guys--maybe somebody will fix it and salvage your season.

And another thing the offensive line was absolute garbage tonight. I hate to single out anything but it was terrible. WC could never get the run going and all they had was an occasional 4 yd hitch which was all the QB had time for. I also seen WC running slants all night into a cover 2.. right into a linebacker and safety, which I dont understand. WC finally attacked the outside and got some success but not enough. Overall play calling must improve and even more offensive line HAS to improve to save this season.

I was surprised...is Lincoln Co. weaker than thought or did Warren Co. defense play better? One thing for sure, WC's offense isn't gonna make it this year like it is, may not be many points on the board for them unless the defense can score them. Who calls that kind of junk for offense anyway..be ashamed to call them coach. Can't be any skill to do the same thing over and over..think about it- were all passes to the right and all hand offs to the left? Didn't see any strategy going on. WC doesn't have the size to beat it in either. Time for somebody to grab the reins and fix that mess called offense--the team deserves better. Keep your heads up guys--maybe somebody will fix it and salvage your season.

Warren County's defense is definitely tough. They played hard all night long and didn't stop until the whistle blew - they had the fire in them. As others have said, the Pioneer offense wasn't able to consistently get a drive going - part of that was the Falcon defense, which played really well tonight.

If the Pioneers can get the offense cranked up they'll make it to the playoffs.

The WC coach plays all the same players thru out the whole game and a good percentage of the offense is also on the starting defense. Theres plenty of good talented hardworking players on the sideline that arent used because i quote the coach "aren't the best". He has one runningback on the sideline that has more speed then some of the recievers and is the fastest back but b/c he is only a 2nd yr player hes"not good enough" 2 have a chance 2 play in a game and learn and gain experience. There's other lineman that are good that never get in and some recievers as well. Bouldin #32 hasn't played since his freshman year but he starts over the running back on the side line has went up almost 300 lbs in squat and 150 in bench in a yrs time. But yet he must not be dedicated enough 2 the team.

The WC coach plays all the same players thru out the whole game and a good percentage of the offense is also on the starting defense. Theres plenty of good talented hardworking players on the sideline that arent used because i quote the coach "aren't the best". He has one runningback on the sideline that has more speed then some of the recievers and is the fastest back but b/c he is only a 2nd yr player hes"not good enough" 2 have a chance 2 play in a game and learn and gain experience. There's other lineman that are good that never get in and some recievers as well. Bouldin #32 hasn't played since his freshman year but he starts over the running back on the side line has went up almost 300 lbs in squat and 150 in bench in a yrs time. But yet he must not be dedicated enough 2 the team.

Why are you so critical of coach? He took you to the playoffs last yr.

Warren County's defense is definitely tough. They played hard all night long and didn't stop until the whistle blew - they had the fire in them. As others have said, the Pioneer offense wasn't able to consistently get a drive going - part of that was the Falcon defense, which played really well tonight.

If the Pioneers can get the offense cranked up they'll make it to the playoffs.

WC should make it to the playoffs. should beat FC and Cumberland Co