Lake Co at Union City

mrbigster

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And complete dummies on the coaching staff. Against westview, Union City thought they had Drew Hayes behind center. Nothing against the White kid but he cant run the 4 wide. And plus Bracey had only 6 carries. That is genious to have one of the best backs in west tn and only give him 6 carries. But why would i expect anything less from a team that had coleman last year and gave him only 13 or less carries a game. In a word stupid. The uc staff is stupid

before you start giving out stats get them staight by the end of the year Coleman averaged 20 carries and the UC coaching staff is obviously smart enough to beat the socks off of Lake County so...

To be the man you got to beat the man.....

so far Lake County hasnt proven anything... After Friday night - we shall see if Lake County is a contender or still a pretender..... No one in West TN (Class A) has beaten UC.

I sure will be glad when someone in West Tenn beats U.C. that is a Single A team so we won't have to keep hearing that!

I sure will be glad when someone in West Tenn beats U.C. that is a Single A team so we won't have to keep hearing that!

The man makes an excellent point. The game is won or lost on the field(obvious I know). No trash talking here, I am just ready for a big win and I don't care how down the current tornadoes are. I will be there early..GO FALCONS!!!!!!

To me, with all the talent that union city had last year on offence and defence the biggest question to me is why they didnt give nate coleman in the range on 20 to 25 caries a game. And This year i question why Bracey only got 6 caries for 40 plus yards against westview. The ground game is very improtant in football. You can control the clock and it usually wins games for the team that has the most rushing yards in the game. If i had a player that was averging over 8 yards a carry then i would like to use him more than six plays rushing the football. But that is just me, lake county doesnt have the genius coaching staff like union city. I forget that Lake County is just inferior in everything to union city. Except we do have a football state championship to are resume. But yall got us beat on the runner ups trophy

Any time that a team wins, they will have at least one good player...usually more than 1....you will always be able to say that the team won because of the player or lost because of their coach. I will admit that; however, if you have enough stupidity as a coach, you will be able to make your team lose. Obviously the UC coaches are not that stupid..........

UC did put a whuppin on LC last year.......

Any time that a team wins, they will have at least one good player...usually more than 1....you will always be able to say that the team won because of the player or lost because of their coach. I will admit that; however, if you have enough stupidity as a coach, you will be able to make your team lose. Obviously the UC coaches are not that stupid..........

UC did put a whuppin on LC last year.......

Why are yall still talkin about last year. Yea UC did put a whuppin on LC but this is a new year. but i promise you we wont let it happen this time cause we wont be "scared" as some of you put it. as a current player for one these teams in tired of hearin about UC not being beat by a single A team in west tn........that was last year 2005 this is new year 2006

I cant wait til friday, its gunna be a hard fought game and whoever doesnt have anything else to do in uc needs to be there cuz i hope the falcons get shot down, both teams are gunna bring there "a+" game, i just cant wait

They better do something cause UC's QB is a slaw, skeezer and he's got me....lol..DEENA...

dang son he must really stink if hes a slaw skeezer