Rankings Week 2

mjuhb

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soccer Gypsy... I can't figure out what team you are with... I know it is around Knoxville, but you don't really specify in your other posts.

Thanks for the CAK update. I had the halftime score, but with kids at home, I love to see them before they go to bed. You got a shot count?

I coach for a local club in town. Last year was my first season coaching girls so I have to come out and see how they do. I honestly just can't get enough soccer.

I don't have a shot count on the game because I did not get there until after my practice. It was 3-0 at that point and in the second half I did get to see a lot of my girls play. Coach P does a nice job of getting the players in the game. They are young, but they do play hard. This experience will help them out as the season moves forward.

I coach for a local club in town. Last year was my first season coaching girls so I have to come out and see how they do. I honestly just can't get enough soccer.

I don't have a shot count on the game because I did not get there until after my practice. It was 3-0 at that point and in the second half I did get to see a lot of my girls play. Coach P does a nice job of getting the players in the game. They are young, but they do play hard. This experience will help them out as the season moves forward.

They do have a young team, especially in defense. If you are the coach that I am thinking of, you are doing a great job with the girls! Let me know if you are coming to another one, and I'll come over and say "hello". Lots of luck in club this season!