Sunbright vs Greenback

knight2

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had asked about Brandon Thompson in a post the other day, but I don't think anyone responded. So, is he good to go Friday for such an important game? If so, surely he'll make an impact. Again, I was just surprised that his name wasn't mentioned in the article about the first game and it made me wonder.

Everyone on this post must be right. Greenback has gotten blown out by slouches. They won't know what to do with a powerful team like Sunbright. I think that this one won't even be close cause Sunbright could easily kill South Pitt or Loudon. Whitehouse Heritage is obviously one of the best teams in the state cause they beat them. Good luck Nation, you're gonna need it.

Everyone on this post must be right. Greenback has gotten blown out by slouches. They won't know what to do with a powerful team like Sunbright. I think that this one won't even be close cause Sunbright could easily kill South Pitt or Loudon. Whitehouse Heritage is obviously one of the best teams in the state cause they beat them. Good luck Nation, you're gonna need it.

Greenback may not have played well this season but I would hardly say they were " blown out by slouches ". South Pitt will be in the hunt for a 1a title at

seasons end and Loudon is a much larger school. Either Pitt or Loudon would be more than a match for Sunbright. My money says the Greenback / Sunbright game is much closer than this board predicts with Sunbright winning by 6.